What's new

"I was just in the motion studio... But the Lin Kuei stole my camera" Carlos Pesina

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I'm so over injustice that the MOMENT this drops I'm gonna be back in high school playing MKD online with pig and Easytobeat till 4 am
I'm DYING for a great online experience on nextgen consoles for MK10. All these people like yourself and Pig, Dink that I've known since 2011 but never gotten to play the game with. An online system that all the tournament players want to use just as much as everyone else, because it's that good.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Ahhhhh im dying here. With all that NRS learned balance-wise from mk9 and injustice they are sure to knock MK10 out of the park!!!

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
So this is really happening then ? Announcement of MK10 in 5 days. I'm hoping for a gameplay demonstration.

acedakid210

itz_daedae
Ed boons new profile pic represents.........the yin yang symbol zoomed up you heard from me first folks follow my twitter @........thats not important LOL

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

The beauty you see before you is by far my favorite Supermodel and my perception of human physical perfection; The Legendary Miss Naomi Campbell.

....she's 43.
She's 43 and probably 'Shopped to hell and back.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm DYING for a great online experience on nextgen consoles for MK10. All these people like yourself and Pig, Dink that I've known since 2011 but never gotten to play the game with. An online system that all the tournament players want to use just as much as everyone else, because it's that good.
if it is ANYTHING like KI (next gen) then you'll be so happy.
The online for it is so good. It isn't pure offline... but you don't have to "change" how you play.

I agree. I think besides the obvious things..... online play has to take a front seat.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Kano. Why? Because he's a poser. Real Aussies know the only Australian gangster is Chopper Reid!