What's new

"I was just in the motion studio... But the Lin Kuei stole my camera" Carlos Pesina

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So today, not only has Boon used his twitter account changing his twitter profile image and background to rile up the community, it seems Lead Animator, Carlos Pesina is stirring the pot too. Carlos is also the actor for Raiden in the franchise, so this recent tweet of his... well, you tell us what you think! Is this confirmation of Sub-Zero? It could also mean Elder Sub-Zero (Noob Saibot), Young Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, Frost, Sektor, Cyrax or Smoke!

No one leaves the Lin Kuei...
While it's been some time since he's tweeted any tease regarding being in the studio... as we approach the 5 day count-down, the level up hype kontinues to grow!

carloshint.png

Source: @CarlosPesina
Credit: MortalKombatOnline

Attachments

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am beyond prepared. The hype is building within me like tectonic pressure. This is honestly one of my favorite things about new MK games. Waiting for that first confirmation and then going ape about it for the next year or so until it comes out.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Its 4am and im sleepless because news are driving me nuts.
These last messages could mean a lot: frost confirmed, cyber smoke confirmed, i'm shaking of enthusiams, as i share all hints with angola mk community