What's new

I present to you: Blood Bath Kombat Series | New Weekly Stream Event

Which system would you rather see this on?

• Total voters

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Fridays are good since I'm in 'family man mode' now and never go out anymore lol. I prefer PC to Xbox just because I hardly ever use my Xbox so I don't buy XBL that often, and also because IMO connections always seem to be better on PC. I think both MS and Sony use some cheap-ass network adapters in their consoles that have a big effect on online play.

Reactions: REO

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
@R.E.O. If there's enough demand for ps3 I can help stream that should u want to support it at any point due to demand as a special event etc. But being u can't play that may be an issue heh just throwing it out there.

Thanks also for the stream! !! Oh I didn't see any umk3te hope that's a typo :p

REO

Undead
@R.E.O. I don't own an Xbox or PC but @Cat does and I'm usually able to swing by his crib on Tuesdays, so we can set something up for PC matches.
It would be great to play you again and see that Skarlet in action.

I don't own a 360 anymore, sorry :(
Ah, that sucks. If you ever get MK9 for PC, let us kow. I think currently there's a sale for it and it's $5 bucks on steam.
360 has the most votes but everyone in the thread is saying PC pretty much.

I can do both, would prefer PC.
I have no problem hosting events on both PC and 360. I just wanted to see what everyone has first.
Yo Reo....you hitting MKX on PS4?
Yep. That's what I'm shooting for.
Xbox id play definitely! Add me @SonicFox5000 Reo!
Great. I'm glad you still play. :) We need more Mileena and Sonya reps. I'll send you a request later tonight.
damn I so want to play mk9 lol
Dude, it would be so great to have you back. I would love to see that Sonya in action again.

@R.E.O. If there's enough demand for ps3 I can help stream that should u want to support it at any point due to demand as a special event etc. But being u can't play that may be an issue heh just throwing it out there.

Yeah, for sure, dude. And you know UMK3TE will be getting it's events when it finally gets released as well. :x

SonicFox5000

The Best.
It would be great to play you again and see that Skarlet in action.

Ah, that sucks. If you ever get MK9 for PC, let us kow. I think currently there's a sale for it and it's $5 bucks on steam.

I have no problem hosting events on both PC and 360. I just wanted to see what everyone has first.

Yep. That's what I'm shooting for.

Great. I'm glad you still play. :) We need more Mileena and Sonya reps. I'll send you a request later tonight.

Dude, it would be so great to have you back. I would love to see that Sonya in action again.

Yeah, for sure, dude. And you know UMK3TE will be getting it's events when it finally gets released as well. :x
We can get random select tag matches! I can play everyone lol

I'd check it out on pc if its chosen. Although I haven't played online MK9 but like 10 times my whole life. I could be a warmup for people.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Once I get my converter back, I'll be down for 360 play. :)

I'd check it out on pc if its chosen. Although I haven't played online MK9 but like 10 times my whole life. I could be a warmup for people.
Lol I just reread this. This almost sounds like first world problems. Let's see what would the meme be?

Has never played MK9 online because he has a healthy offline scene... First World Problems.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Ggs Reo. I will be wired next time I play you...

I love how I NJP your wake up attack with cyrax and combo punish you. I felt so smart. :)

pherleece

Woolay
@R.E.O.

sounds great especially since i dont have time to stream anymore. I'll always try to tune in to watch & support. Glad to see you back

UPR_Nova

Noob
Would definitely be down to play. I'm way out of practice, (and even when I was in practice I was far from the best players) however, this game is too fun to pass something like this up. I'm on ps3 but my buddy has a gaming rig so PC shouldn't be a problem. Hope this gets off the ground and good luck!

Matix218

Get over here!

That would be great for us ps3 people!