What's new

I present to you: Blood Bath Kombat Series | New Weekly Stream Event

Which system would you rather see this on?

• Total voters

REO

Undead

Hello, everyone. I'd like to present the start of a new weekly stream event for Mortal Kombat 9 that will be taking place online at least every other week. This will be focusing on things such as character spotlights, specific player match ups, character face-offs, tag battles, occasional tournaments, and much more.

I'd like to gauge the general system preference most of you would like to see this take place on before I dive too deep into anything. So attached I have a poll on which system you would rather participate on. Choose Xbox if you would participate for Xbox, or PC if you would participate for PC. And to all the PS3 users, sorry but I do not own one currently. I will be getting a PS4 some day, though.

Currently for the schedule I have this taking place every Friday night. No time specified as of yet but I would shoot for something around 9:00 PM EST, or later. I want to know, is Friday a good day? Yes or no. Should it be moved to a different night? What day do you think would accommodate everyone better? Also feel free to suggest a start time too since that is subject to change as well. And I wanna say thanks to @TakeAChance for helping me get this started. Stream would take place here - http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering "But what about Injustice?". Even though I will occasionally stream Injustice from time to time, I don't think I'm the guy for something of this caliber. I prefer other players who are more familiar with the game and have a genuine passion for it to take over and start something fresh. Not that I wouldn't do a good job, it just would be more deserving and better in the long run.

Tagging players who I think play MK online and might be interested in this:

@Insuperable
@Jer
@CURBOLICOUS
@pherleece
@CcTrust
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@zaf
@Big D
@BillStickers
@RM GamerBlake
@Cossner
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@Cat
@A F0xy Grampa
@PND_Ketchup
@Mikemetroid
@PND_Ketchup
@Death
@MITDJT
@TakeAChance
@Mr Aquaman
@scarsunseen
@And many more...

If I forgot anyone or if you know someone who may be interested, please feel free to tag them in this thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth

Hello, everyone. I'd like to present the start of a new weekly stream event for Mortal Kombat 9 that will be taking place online at least every other week. This will be focusing on things such as character spotlights, specific player match ups, character face-offs, tag battles, occasional tournaments, and much more.

I'd like to gauge the general system preference most of you would like to see this take place on before I dive too deep into anything. So attached I have a poll on which system you would rather participate on. Choose Xbox if you would participate for Xbox, or PC if you would participate for PC. And to all the PS3 users, sorry but I do not own one currently. I will be getting a PS4 some day, though.

Currently for the schedule I have this taking place every Friday night. No time specified as of yet but I would shoot for something around 9:00 PM EST, or later. I want to know, is Friday a good day? Yes or no. Should it be moved to a different night? What day do you think would accommodate everyone better? Also feel free to suggest a start time too since that is subject to change as well. And I wanna say thanks to @TakeAChance for helping me get this started. Stream would take place here - http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering "But what about Injustice?". Even though I will occasionally stream Injustice from time to time, I don't think I'm the guy for something of this caliber. I prefer other players who are more familiar with the game and have a genuine passion for it to take over and start something fresh. Not that I wouldn't do a good job, it just would be more deserving and better in the long run.

Tagging players who I think play MK online and might be interested in this:

@Insuperable
@Jer
@CURBOLICOUS
@pherleece
@CcTrust
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@zaf
@Big D
@BillStickers
@RM GamerBlake
@Cossner
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@Cat
@A F0xy Grampa
@PND_Ketchup
@Mikemetroid
@PND_Ketchup
@Death
@MITDJT
@TakeAChance
@Mr Aquaman
@scarsunseen
@And many more...

If I forgot anyone or if you know someone who may be interested, please feel free to tag them in this thread.

Thanks.

Yes I'm interested, you didn't even need to ask :)

zaf

professor
@R.E.O. PC please.
Friday nights jer and I are usually busy until around 9PM - 10PM.
So we might be on time for this or possibly a little late =P

Reactions: REO

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
360 has the most votes but everyone in the thread is saying PC pretty much.

I can do both, would prefer PC.

Reactions: REO