What's new

I need a PS4 pad for tournament

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
They concerned me at first but are not even remotely a problem. Just don't use them. The biggest change is the buttons are placed slightly to the left from where they are on the dual shock 4.

He isn't buying a converter for the tournament, just to practice at home. He's getting a PS4 pad to practice on his X1
The person I quoted said he was taking the converters to a tournament.

Out of curiosity (definitely not saying that you're wrong since I've moved from pad to stick anyways) did you try any of the tweaks that the controller provides such as expanding or reducing the range of diagonal inputs? That could make a difference good or bad in the execution of such tactics. Same with rotating the d-pad even if it feels a little awkward at first
I'll definitely give that a try. I like the D-Pad where it's at now, though. It takes a couple of days before a new pad becomes second nature, though. I main Kung Lao at the moment, and everything is working as normal.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Planning on going to SCR as first major, I play on XB1.

I plan to buy a PS4 pad and titan one converter to get familiar with the pad before I go

Whats the general concensus on the best PS4 pad? Or what is the best if your opinion?

Danke.
Good luck at the tourney bud!