What's new

I HAVE FINALLY CRACKED IT!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Yes, thats right, I have finally mathematically cracked the answer for exactly when ''you have no life'' from playing a game, and the best part is, it only took 4 minutes from a pulling the iPad out of my bag to work it out.

Thanks to freshprince2, we now as a community have the knowledge and a fundamental understanding of how long exactly, you have to play a game more than someone else to have ''No Life''.

Check it:

Freshprince has played online MK for a total of 7500 online matches whilst maintaining a hectic life, according to him as an Actor/Model/MMA Fighter, thats roughly 90 seconds per round, and at least two rounds per game, giving us a total of roughly 180 Seconds per fight (not including load times, finish hims, character selects, between round times, lobby surfing and excluding a most possible 3rd round) pretty easy to figure out.

180 Seconds x 7500 = 1350000 Seconds, which is 22500 Minutes, which is a total of 375 hours spent sitting in front of a computer screen, at least.

Me:

180 Seconds x 9500 = 1710000 Seconds, which is 285000 Minutes, which is a total of 475 hours spent.

That is a difference of 4.1 days, roughly 4 days.

Here is the additional maths for the 4 day difference between you ''the no lifer'' and ''Fonzie''.

24 Hours x 4 = 96 Hours

So to have ''no life'' you need to buy and own the game for 24 days before the other guy, and play it for 4 hours in each of those days to qualify for ''the game being your life''

So guys, I have made it official:

Official Definition:
You can accuse someone of ''this game is your life'' as long as they (the person who is better or recently beat you) have played the game for 4 days longer than you have, no matter how long you have played it for yourself.

This wouldn't have been possible without the genius mind/Actor/Model/MMA Fighter/Kick Boxing Black Belt/Best UK MK player that is yet to attend a single offline event, that is FreshPrince, we can all thank him for this revelation.

Cheers.

Altaire

Noob
Holy shit, I'm fucking dying here.

Also, your main is Cyber Sub. I'm deciding for you, simple as that. You should probably sub Lao and possibly Reptile just incase that doesn't pan out, but you are CHEATING YOURSELF if you don't lead with your Cyber Sub. I thought your Lao was good, but it would take at least two of them to be even close to as good as your Cyber Sub. Truthfully, I feel the same way about mine, and that's why I'll always lead with him.

UsedForGlue

Holy shit, I'm fucking dying here.

Also, your main is Cyber Sub. I'm deciding for you, simple as that. You should probably sub Lao and possibly Reptile just incase that doesn't pan out, but you are CHEATING YOURSELF if you don't lead with your Cyber Sub. I thought your Lao was good, but it would take at least two of them to be even close to as good as your Cyber Sub. Truthfully, I feel the same way about mine, and that's why I'll always lead with him.
Wow, thanks man. That means allot. But, you have no life, so I can't count your opinion.

UsedForGlue

But seriously, I have 4-5 characters I can use in a tournament confidently.

Cyber Sub
Kung Lao
Reptile
Raiden
Cyrax

I don't have enough offline with Skarlet and its too close to Evo.