What's new

I almost lost my life today

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Sorry about that. Sounded terrible. Do you know if the kids do these things on their own or are they hired by people?
I always wonder what Batman would do in these situations <_<

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
See... sometimes I get pissed at America... but then I hear about people getting jumped by the Lost Boys wielding katanas and home repair tools and realize, "You know what? It's not that bad."

For real though, glad your ok, that shit is ridiculous.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope you persevere through this experience unbroken and humbled. Stay strong buddy

Mix-Up CJ

@MIxUp_CJ
Eddy I'm really glad that you're ok. Your post really struck me and I actually held my breath a couple of times while reading. Those kids shall know "NO MERCY" when their comes. Get well soon and stay alive bro 'cause we definitely need you around when MKX drops!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Its been said that on these holidays season its really dangerous to walk around on my country because hazard is always looking for unfortunate people.

Well today it was me, i got robbed by 7 damn kids who probably have half my age, all with Katanas, screw drivers, knifes and probably guns, all of them against myself, luckly i don't have any serious injuries aside from a pain on my right leg, though i took a katana blow on my head, i didn't hurt me or caused internal damage.

They took everything i have, my cell phone, my hard drive, my money, though i don't care much about what they took, but indeed they did some financial damage on me, things i worked hard to get. But i'm calm and optimistic, peoples like those doesn't take long to meet their end, it was just a lucky day for them, tomorrow it might be different.

I'm just glad to be alive, i was really this close to not play MKX.
Will the police be able to do anything about this?

Really glad you're ok bro.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Will the police be able to do anything about this?

Really glad you're ok bro.
Unfortunately no, i'ven after thievery reports police will just keep calm and relax, they won't do anything about it, specially if they know where they are, it sucks to the point of people not feeling protected at all against criminals, the only protected by the police are the richmen.

"Justice in Angola is only for the rich, poor people doesn't earn justice" that's a saying, it came out on a school test a few years back.

Would you like me to send you weapons for your protection? I'm 100% serious
I would like to get some weapons, get back to their operation spot, and wait to fire some shoots, but that's not who i am, it wouldn't make me any better than they are, though i'm sure it would make justice to those who were robbed on the same manner, or lost their life on the same manner.

My country doesn't have the civilian gun port law (i guess you guys call it the 5th emend) because if i had a gun with me i'm pretty sure 7 kids would probably be dead or injuried.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
As much as it sucks that you lost all that stuff, it wasn't worth losing life over and you did the right thing man. I say this as somebody who has genuinely seen people who's lives came to end in similar circumstances but over much more meaningless shit. All the best and stay strong Eddy.

Plus, if you did retaliate, then how would I be able to fight your Freea... I mean Kia in MKX next year? :DOGE

Shiiit eddy u sound like me when I was laying up in the hospital, MKX crossed my mind, and I was like damn god just let me make it to play MKX!, I fear not getting a chance to lay my hand on the game, and it seems u share the same fear lol, keep ur head up and stay positive, safe, and confident, glad u made it out in 1 piece, a very scary situation indeed we've lost too many in the FGC, I pray we all live till we gray, wrinkled & eating applesauce!

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Things like that happen all the time , probably even now when im writing this post someone somewhere is getting robbed ...
Here where I live, someone was killed for 10 zł ( its like 10$ for you ) ....
Im glad ur ok :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive been in a similar situation , the worst part is knowing if you go for one all the others will be on top of you little pricks !
glad your ok man

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Lets do a Eddy Wang new cellphone donation, I would gladly donate 10$ for our committed Skarlet MOD! Come guys, lets be supportive !

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lets do a Eddy Wang new cellphone donation, I would gladly donate 10$ for our committed Skarlet MOD! Come guys, lets be supportive !
lol my cell cost was 26.000 KZS (251$) it was a Nokia Lumia 520, but i think donation for that its too much, those are replaceable by buying another one, i appreciate the support but no lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Geez dude that's horrible, thank god you're ok man! I'm sorry to hear about this, but the important thing is your life man.