What's new

I almost lost my life today

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Its been said that on these holidays season its really dangerous to walk around on my country because hazard is always looking for unfortunate people.

Well today it was me, i got robbed by 7 damn kids who probably have half my age, all with Katanas, screw drivers, knifes and probably guns, all of them against myself, luckly i don't have any serious injuries aside from a pain on my right leg, though i took a katana blow on my head, i didn't hurt me or caused internal damage.

They took everything i have, my cell phone, my hard drive, my money, though i don't care much about what they took, but indeed they did some financial damage on me, things i worked hard to get. But i'm calm and optimistic, peoples like those doesn't take long to meet their end, it was just a lucky day for them, tomorrow it might be different.

I'm just glad to be alive, i was really this close to not play MKX.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Its been said that on these holidays season its really dangerous to walk around on my country because hazard is always looking for unfortunate people.

Well today it was me, i got robbed by 7 damn kids who probably have half my age, all with Katanas, screw drivers, knifes and probably guns, all of them against myself, luckly i don't have any serious injuries aside from a pain on my right leg, though i took a katana blow on my head, i didn't hurt me or caused internal damage.

They took everything i have, my cell phone, my hard drive, my money, though i don't care much about what they took, but indeed they did some financial damage on me, things i worked hard to get. But i'm calm and optimistic, peoples like those doesn't take long to meet their end, it was just a lucky day for them, tomorrow it might be different.

That sucks. I always feel lucky to live in such a safe place. Hopefully your luck turns around.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Wow man -- I am really sorry to hear that. Grateful for you being ok; things like this put everything in perspective and make you realize what really matters in life.

Last edited:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Damn man glad you weren't hurt badly or anything. When you said a gang of little kids I immediately thought of that movie Hostel.

Those little fuckers will get what's coming to them.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

On an off note, off-topic now shows up in the recent post listings.
So I mean theres that to be happy about.

But in reality, getting mugged is bad enough, let alone by the goonie ninjas. I'm glad you are safe.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
That's extremely unfortunate.. I hope you get better man. It's always a pleasure to read your posts. Get better Eddy. Don't you worry Karma will find its way to them

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It sucks really, the second i noticed, i was already surrounded and could even back up or run, i was screwed and i knew it, i'm just really glad i don't have any serious injuries, only my right leg is hurting, and i'm sure it will heal in a week or so.

My hard drive had records from past tournaments, street fighter events, MKX videos for analysis purposes, my artwork projects and a new story i was writing to draw next year, aside from that glad i don't store any personal data into them, since i can recover almost anything i had on that drive, i'm really glad i don't walk around with my laptop unless i have to, which is where my job and my life remains into.

If they keep doing this thing at this rate, i'm pretty sure they won't get to the end of 2014, if not sooner or later they will die, i'm saying death because there is a police task force that has license to kill extremely dangerous criminals at sight, and they life's work to capture criminals like these all the time, even delinquents.

Venom there are something things in life i advise you to not joke about, these is one of them, if i presented any kind of further resistance i would've been killed.

Hades

Noob
Man it really sucks to read things like this and kind of gives you a whole new perspective on how things are in your neck of the woods. I mean we barely have anything in new zealand to fear, hell the gangs are for the most part full of normal dudes who live their life and keep their fights within the gangs. Sad to hear about this but glad you got through it alright man. Hopefully you heal quickly and get yourself back on your feet both financially and literally soon

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
u got robbed by kids with katanas?

maybe its a sign that Kenshi will be revealed next!

Nah seriously man, im glad ur ok!