What's new

Hype Killer

Very good to hear Pig, its very good to see you, a leader in the MK community, can be a reasonable man.

I have been really let down by you recently, the shit talking you did about the 88s and the drama between you REO and Marvaz. I was beginning to think what was next coming from you. Good to see this thread. It gives the community hope. It reverses the gears of the negativity.

Pig, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that you are a top player. Just you competing against anyone, anywhere will build the hype.

Competitive hype>Shit talking hype.

and don't worry, you got REO's number real soon.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Very good to hear Pig, its very good to see you, a leader in the MK community, can be a reasonable man.

I have been really let down by you recently, the shit talking you did about the 88s and the drama between you REO and Marvaz. I was beginning to think what was next coming from you. Good to see this thread. It gives the community hope. It reverses the gears of the negativity.

Pig, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that you are a top player. Just you competing against anyone, anywhere will build the hype.

Competitive hype>Shit talking hype.

and don't worry, you got REO's number real soon.
I have no respect for marvaz, I dont think he is part of this community and I think he is a shady person in general

I respect all other 88s and of course reo