What's new

Hype Killer

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im sorry to dissapoint all of you with this post and some of you will be happy possibly but REO and I are friends. We talked it out a good while last night and explained all our misunderstandings with each other that snow balled into what it had become.

We are still extremely competitive with each other but in a respectful way and no longer am I holding any other beef and I think he's not holding any other beef as well

We both look forward to competing w each other in dallas and other tourneys and I have a lot to prove where as he has nothing to prove. He's owned the shit out of me like no other in tourneys compared to any other competitor and for that I look at him respectfully as my biggest challenge and obstacle to work towards and overcome. There is without question no personal beef or anything of the like. He just represents my highest challenge and obstacle to overcome possibly

He has every right to look at me as free lmao, seriously. we're talking 12-2 tourney record here.

So thats the update, most wont care but just wanted to clear the air

Vagrant

Noob
Didn't even know there was supposed beef between you two... Must be living under a rock i guess... lol

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I am glad! It was actually kinda of bumming me out to see my two favorite and respected players taking it too far with each other. Knowing when to be mature with each other, and when to be 'hype' is a fine line that top players should often need more perspective on!

Who you guys pick beef with influences the community outlook tremendously!

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Man Tym is like the wwf. I like it. It just makes me more hype about things to come. I dont see anyone actually being serious about it. i mean c'mon. It's just a game. Pig of the hut is like the Rock, Reo is like stone cold steve austin, and B Wizz is like Vincd McMahon.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
make's sense i suppose. At least you didnt quit the forums like u said :)
Ive decided to quit the drama instead of the forums

Where as they go hand in hand I can make far better effort to either diffuse drama or stay away from it.

If there is a "productive" pod casts or productive Stream show then yea im down but Im not into joining a skype call anymore to add fire to Gasoline. It ends up being a 3-4 hour skype call where i just lost 3-4 hours of practice time

F that

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Ive decided to quit the drama instead of the forums

Where as they go hand in hand I can make far better effort to either diffuse drama or stay away from it.

If there is a "productive" pod casts or productive Stream show then yea im down but Im not into joining a skype call anymore to add fire to Gasoline. It ends up being a 3-4 hour skype call where i just lost 3-4 hours of practice time

F that
Now we're fighting, motherfucker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Good. I'm happy to see that everything is settled and we can all go back to having fun.

Because I'm coming for ALLLLLL of you muthas.

.........................no I'm not.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I have two points of view on all of the above.

1. As moderator, I feel the need to stress that it was a higher-up decision to let the whole argument go its course even after my own primary decision to just close the threads, I felt it to go in a direction undesirable for the site's profile. The website has a ruleset accessible for every user sensible or otherwise. Being angry is a natural thing, taking it to the public is normally not a good idea because it can cause a lot more damage than good. I felt it to be the right moderator decision to close those discussions simply based on the rules post - but I was wrong.

2. As player and community member, I both sympathise yet vastly dislike any manner of burst-hostility, coming from a background where I've had to endure a lot of actual aggression. This has trained me to stomp flames in their wakes. However, much like any community this one has its own depths and exceptions. Last night was one of those, and I was fortunate enough to have the team backing me up and correcting my actions and explaining what just happened there. I feel I also need to apologise if not for doing my job then for my kneejerk reaction of not letting it wind down before I'd step in. I naturally hate squabbling and fits of anger with a vengeance.

I think there should be more hype that this was resolved peacefully...so uh...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!