What's new

How much would "One More Patch" mean?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'd really like to see them fix the mids-whiffing-on-crouch-block issues, which I think can only be done with a patch.
They are extremely well documented and wouldn't be too difficult to fix... and would help out certain lower tier characters a whole bunch......... >.> :joker:

Other than that, fixing things that are blatantly dumb (trident rush chip/meter build, OH tele splash area and some stuff with orbs, etc).
I don't think it would be unreasonable to make all the 50/50 vortexes in the game unsafe on block so that a correct guess actually grants you a punish, but that's a separate matter.
I also think one of the biggest hindrances to this game is inconsistency. Some characters have to completely change the timing of their execution in certain scenarios and matchups while others function without a hitch. Makes the game alot less approachable because it's a lot more to learn unless you play someone super aquatic braindead.
The further we take the discussion, though, the less likely things would be to get done. If they are at all to begin with...
I like playing the game and enjoy Joker alot (apparently I'm a masochist), so as long as there are people to play with and I have the time to spare, I will continue supporting it.

Last edited:
Says the MMH player

killer frost too, such an uninteresting and severely limited playstyle, martian is rewarding and has tons of options, he simply needs to be rid of that ghastly overhead teleport and he can become a pure spacing character, atleast his design is interesting. doomsday is cookie cutter and the most formulaic retarded non spacing oriented character ever created, aquaman doesn't do anything with water and his trait his the dumbest idea ever (made of water so he's slippery!!! durr), green lantern can summon anything in the universe and his best move is a leg and all he does are rockets, flash should be hit and run, not hit once and die, and batgirl is simply a vortex oculd have any gadget in the batcave to have fun with, she could be like injustice vega or gen and be all over the map being a little bitch, or she could not be in the game at all. and SCORPION is self explanatory

4x4lo8o

Noob
I don't know for sure that another patch will bring back 100 man brackets or grow the Injustice scene, but I do know that my local scene currently looks like it will be 100% dead after Evo. Another patch would very likely breath some new life into my scene and at the very least convince some of my training partners to continue playing for awhile longer. And to me personally that would mean a lot

A new patch could mean the emergence of more characters being brought out at tournaments but I think it might be too late for that. NRS hasn't come out with a patch to my knowledge that has made characters already considered bad, good or viable in competitive play and I don't see them coming out with a patch so far down the road that will change that. A patch/buff on certain characters could breath some new life into the game but sadly I don't see them doing it.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
I don't know for sure that another patch will bring back 100 man brackets or grow the Injustice scene, but I do know that my local scene currently looks like it will be 100% dead after Evo. Another patch would very likely breath some new life into my scene and at the very least convince some of my training partners to continue playing for awhile longer. And to me personally that would mean a lot
Even if nobody else in AZ is playing, I will still play Injustice. I will also play MKX.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
A new patch could mean the emergence of more characters being brought out at tournaments but I think it might be too late for that. NRS hasn't come out with a patch to my knowledge that has made characters already considered bad, good or viable in competitive play and I don't see them coming out with a patch so far down the road that will change that. A patch/buff on certain characters could breath some new life into the game but sadly I don't see them doing it.
They hooked up Lobo and Bane; they both sucked originally and got sweet buffs

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Everyone likes shiny new toys. It definitely would be nice to see another patch.

But After Evo, the truth is Injustice will probably have a lot less entrants in the 2nd year of it's life. Online will be even more of a graveyard. A lot locals will die out. It'll be sad.

Finally, with no one else to play, maybe then @EMPEROR_THEO will be forced to give me games.

Last edited:

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Everyone likes shiny new toys. It definitely would be nice to see another patch.

But After Evo, the truth is Injustice will probably have a lot less entrants in the 2nd year of it's life. Online will be even more of a graveyard. A lot locals will die out. It'll be sad.

Finally, with no one else to play, maybe then @EMPEROR_THEO will finally give me games.
Stop ducking me.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Buff DS dash and/or walkspeed and make online better. This is what would make me play again. In fact, I could do with just the online fix. I hate having to commit to an air attack and get A2A'd into full combo and vortex. More thinking, less coin-flip dice-toss button pressing in these NRS games please.

CD jr

Noob
If walk speed was 60% faster no one would have to get nerfed or buffed. Understand that the top tier characters are top because they exploit and work outside of the engine. The top tiers are top because to get close to them you have to expose your self by dashing or jumping even if you take your time and walk to them they can just get to the other side and make you chase them again and having 10 miles Long stages make it worst sigh I don't wanna bring this up but I told paulo this would happen and man I was so right. All top tier characters play lame and make you chase them am I wrong? Again give characters legs and feet cause right now they move move like they are crippled. If paulo fixed batgirl inf I'm sure it's pretty easy to buff the overall walk speed of the game do that if it happens I'll make inj my main game again.

Last edited:

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I think this character loyalty stuff is hurting us too, myself included. It makes our scene and games awesome, but competitively it's more likely we'll get emo and stop playing because of it.