What's new

How much time have you devoted to your main?

Lol last I checked I was up to 13 days with Reptile, that was some time last week.
Holy shit.

I have probably nearly 4 days with reptile. Next closest is cyber sub zero at like a day and a few hours.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Saint

Noob
18 days with Scorp

I have even more on Juri in SSF4 :(

Good point Lulzlou I leave Scorp in training mode aswell so that'll ease my conscience lol

Lulzlou

Noob
I started playing kabal early feb, not sure how much I have on my xbox, too lazy to check.

Early march I picked up ps3 and started playing on that instead. So far I have 5days 18hours. It seems like a lot but I always leave my ps3 on in training (I dunno if it counts that also) so its probably a much smaller amount.
He is the only character I play currently. I do know others but that is all on xbox.

btw I do put in at least 4hours into kabal a day.

Played the game since its release. But I started learning the game for competition back in February.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Lulzlou

Noob
ONLY 4 hours for Kabal? :rolleyes:
I said at least 4 hours a day >.> It varies each day. I can't find anyone to play online most of the time so I have to deal with practice mode, which I can only do for so long lol. If I find people to play online I usually go back in practice mode and try fixing what I was doing wrong.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I devoted time to Sonya, Sub-Zero, and Raiden since the game's release. I occasionally pick up other characters along the way, but not quite as mains.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
06:16:46 with Smoke.

I assume he's asking for what the Nekropolis says. I'm sure many people here have played since release. lol.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I had 2 days and some hours with shang before switching to ps3, now I'm at 3 and some hours so probably around 6 total with shang, 4 with sub, 2 with raiden and a little over 1 with cyrax.
(My roommate plays raiden, not me)
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Holy shit.

I have probably nearly 4 days with reptile. Next closest is cyber sub zero at like a day and a few hours.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
lol yeah but this by all means is my first fighting game so im still a fucking shopping spree when it comes to collecting free wins. my Reppy T is a bit crude but hes a scrappy son of a bitch. i got one of the best elbow dashes in the biz today lol

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I've lost my save data about 3 times now but I've played Raiden since day one and I'm guessing I' somewhere between 8-12 days.