What's new

How do you think costumes will work?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Variant details are the same in every costume change, it doesn't matter what the character wear what makes you identify a different variation will be the same in each, because those details also appears in the health hud.

Even in Scorpion's Alt or whatever costume he decides to wear, you still going to see both swords on Ninjutsu, hands flaming on hellfire, and skull device on inferno.

you still going to see, hands frozen in Cryomancer, Frozen Mask on Unbreakble, and frozen medalion on Grandmaster despites the costume sub-zero will be wearing.

I'm cool with whatever, so long as everyone as an alternate costume. And of course, DLC costumes would be cool as well. An MK 4 costume pack would be pretty damned cool if they redesigned 'em to have a more modern look.

The one thing I wanna see this time though is that the DLC characters have alternates from the get go. The fact that Skarlet and Kenshi got Vita exclusive costumes was bullshit. Kenshi's alt looked freakin' rad, from what I remember. Someone already said the same thing pretty much, but yeah.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I really hope they give us Mk1 Mk2 UMK3 MKDA MKD, MK9 and MK vs DC costume packs this time around, no more exclusive ps vita bullshit, that has broken my heart heavily.
MK vs DC costume packs? What like MK3 Shang? Baraka had armour in MK9, Sonya had her mk vs dc costume as her mk9 alternate. So did Jax and kano. Or am I missing something?

I hope for some nice alts.
Raiden needs a cape for sure. His main is great, but you know. It was always a little "meh"

Also, for once again, Scorpion went to the store first and got the badass costume, while Subzero got this lifevest and a ridiculously over- detailed mask ( huge improvement from MK9 though)

As many people said, the alternatives will keep the variation specific aspects... Fuck... Raiden's hat is extremely ridiculous with the neon lights and electricity.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
MK vs DC costume packs? What like MK3 Shang? Baraka had armour in MK9, Sonya had her mk vs dc costume as her mk9 alternate. So did Jax and kano. Or am I missing something?
Are you drunk?
isn't jax dead? Sonya confirmed out since Cassie is in? are you sure her Mk9 alernate costume is her MK9 costume?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I really hope they give us Mk1 Mk2 UMK3 MKDA MKD, MK9 and MK vs DC costume packs this time around, no more exclusive ps vita bullshit, that has broken my heart heavily.
Haha, I'd be for that but then I bet people would complain again and it would be "Superman and Batman WTF get the most more then my character!?! wahhh" all over again lol like Injustice, though in this case it would be Scorp and Sub more then anyone lol, and the ninjas. I could see a Jade or Skarlet fan go nuts like "hey WTF they get 10 looks and my character gets like 2? lol"

Minus the Beret Hat(which IMO looked dumb) her MK 9 military cap looked better honestly. MK 9 she also had shades, whereas MK vs. DCU she didn't have shades, the beret, dog collar. I actually felt her MK 9 alternate was inspired from the first MK movie look in some ways.

Lo0py

Noob
The more costumes the better IMO! :)
But if only they add the klassic costumes on Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena etc (if Mileena etc will be in the game which they better be!!).