What's new

How do you finish your matches?

If I kill them with a character who has not reached 100 fatalities, i'll fatality them. Other then that, just projectile them or jump kick.

ive seen this alot in these forums.. (dumb question alert)

what is t-bag in mk9
<----------------------tea bag

Everyone seems really concerned about looking like a douchebag. This IS MK. Just wanted to point that out. You don't need to rush to next match. You're online...you wouldn't be if you something else to do. Fatalities put MK on the map and have been incorporated into the achievement progress. It gets to me when I lost (and I feel that I shouldn't have) and then they t bag or fatality or dance or taunt or nut punch or bitch slap or take a dump, but c'mon. MK...video game...all fun. Let's not pretend there's an etiquette about finishing in a game that all about it. Soon xrays, enhancements, and breakers will be douchey. No, no, no.

Eight

I am the salt
Usually just a quick uppercut or sweep.

If it's somebody who pisses me off, like pocket Lao players and shit, I'll just leave the game when it says "Finish Him" and send them a message saying they aren't worth the win.

Yeah I'm mean.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Usually just a quick uppercut or sweep.

If it's somebody who pisses me off, like pocket Lao players and shit, I'll just leave the game when it says "Finish Him" and send them a message saying they aren't worth the win.

Yeah I'm mean.
Dang! I start doing that too!

Everyone seems really concerned about looking like a douchebag. This IS MK. Just wanted to point that out. You don't need to rush to next match. You're online...you wouldn't be if you something else to do. Fatalities put MK on the map and have been incorporated into the achievement progress. It gets to me when I lost (and I feel that I shouldn't have) and then they t bag or fatality or dance or taunt or nut punch or bitch slap or take a dump, but c'mon. MK...video game...all fun. Let's not pretend there's an etiquette about finishing in a game that all about it. Soon xrays, enhancements, and breakers will be douchey. No, no, no.
Screw fatalities...I'm not waiting 10-20 seconds to see something I've seen more than enough times to be sick of them. It's one thing that prevents me from finding my next match and continuing to fight.

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
I always clap when someone does a fatality to me online. In some ways it's like saying "Good Match Mother fucker!" in an endearing 1990's sort of way.

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr
Haha, normally I just do some fast hitting move. If they REALLY are poor sports, i have a couple things I like to do.

1. Go full invisibility with smoke and just push them around (it looks like they're moonwalking across the stage)
haha, thats what I do when Im smoke. As sub, EN Slide into En Clone

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Lame, had a couple of guys did this to me and i just sat there staring blank thinking about how retarded they were. They weren't event very good players I was just having a bad day and lots of online lag.

You cant really teabag in this game so just drop it.

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
lmao, mad hate son.. u said that with such hatred... lol
Yes.

I appreciate all players, but I hate Mileena. period. Fake Edenian royalty.

It's just that she's owned me (alongside Kano) in just about every MK, until I finally decided to become 'good/great' with this one.

As Sub Zero, standing 1 bitch slap.
As Cage, nut punch. If I have the meter I activate his X-Ray first for the "Come on."
As Kano, I do the backward throw so he spits in their face when they're down.
I always do a Babality if I can.

I end it as quickly as possible. If im up close ill just press whichever button my finger happens to be on, if Im far ill throw a projectile. I just want it over and the next match to start. I main Kitana and sometimes ill do her judo throw, because Its my favorite animation in the whole game and I just love doing it, but thats if im feeling flippant. Sometimes ill do a stage fatality if the precedent exists, but I rarely do normal fatalities. They just take too damn long. Usually just a punch/kick and get ready for the next match.

If i cannot perform a babality, then:

Kung Lao = Low hat
Kabal = nomad dash
Raiden = Torpedo
Sektor = TU
Jax = Gotcha XD
Sub = freeze him

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Update: I realise that I do not always do my classic patented kick into ice clone.

Sometimes I do back 1(wiff) 2 to do a little chest stab. Sometimes if they are on the other side of the screen I just iceball or ex iceball.

Theme

Noob
I always clap when someone does a fatality to me online. In some ways it's like saying "Good Match Mother fucker!" in an endearing 1990's sort of way.
Lord.. I wish I got a quarter each time I get a fatality. Id be richer than Bill Gates.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Csub- close bomb + b3
Ermac- b3
Scorpion - f4
Sub - ice puddle or EX ice puddle
Jax - overhead smash(or EX)
Kratos - df3
kitana - fan lift
noob - teleport slam
Johnny - Shadow kick/flip
Rain - super roundhouse
Kenshi - tele fury

I can't think of any more. If someone disrespects me I'll do it right back. I also pepper in fatalities occasionally because I too am working towards character completion.

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
Do the funniest move I can do
For example: Liu Kangs Dragon Stance 3, A freaking front flip, you can't get more humiliating than that.

Mileena: just keep switching switch stanes so they can kiss mileena's ass or b2 so it feels useful

Reptile: EX invisibility into uppercut or ex sfb into elbow dash

Shang: uppercut since it seems to be the only real way to hit it.

Sub: EX ground freeze or ice beam

Cage: nut punch simple as that.

only do fatals on friends if where just messing around or on the turtles and teleport spammers after about the 5th game of playing them.

What I do is scream "Fuck that!"

Then I die, and then I get on the forums to post biased reasons why whatever character beat me is imbalanced because I don't want to admit that I suck.

No really, that's pretty much what I do.

Kuai Liang

Tundra
If the I play someone that I feel was cheap they get t-bagged. But I've been tbagging for years now in every game and I don't take it serious. I just laugh if someone does it to me. If the person annoyed me, I rip their head off with Sub and with Quan Chi, their leg is getting ripped off and beaten to death with it. Though, I have been clearly dropping the ball with Sub's 1 Bitch slap. Guess I'll start using that and the ice clone. I'm all for more entertaining ways to end battles.