What's new

How do you finish your matches?

Snolla

Noob
When you hear FINISH HIM what is your normal, non-salty reaction? I usually just throw an uppercut. I never, ever t-bag (no matter how mad I may be) but I will do a Fatality only when I'm pissed off at a bad sport.

Reedoms

Noob
Use a black-hole glitch I found out with Noob where it just shows them continually falling through it.

hardwire

Noob
if i make it with a full ex bar ill usually use my xray on them

i play smoke and it funny when he says stay down and they finnaly stay down

leek

Noob
As cage I hold B+2 and do the unblockable charge.

as nightwolf i usually do the command grab(choke).

and as cyber sub I do B+3,2 but whiff the B+3.

It depends on how I'm feeling and who I'm using. If they pissed me off or been doing fatalities then of course I do one back. Usually though I just sweep them or hit em with a fireball if I'm across screen. Only exception is when I'm playing as Jax, love the sound of when an opponent gets hit with a Dash punch.

Shady

Noob
Depends on the character. I don't fatality or tea-bag, but I do have a few bootleg things (actually stole one of them today from reading the boards :)) Don't have one with all characters yet, but do have them for some where it's not a jab.

Johnny Cage: Full Meter do X-Ray for the "Come On". Cyrax: Drop A close bomb, time the buzzsaw so they flip over me and the title zoom is on their beaten up face which twitches after the bomb :p. Sub Zero: Freeze, from now on I make a clone and kick them in. Scrub Lao: Hold EX Ground Hat, do spin, release EX Ground Hat. Liu Kang: Come here thing where he does it. Shang Tsung: Ground skulls. Kabal: Dash cancels into EX Dash or a iAGB into Nomad Dash.

Nothing with other characters, but I'm working on it.

Turnbull

Noob
Haha, normally I just do some fast hitting move. If they REALLY are poor sports, i have a couple things I like to do.

1. Go full invisibility with smoke and just push them around (it looks like they're moonwalking across the stage)
2. Repeatedly switch stances.
3. If I'm reptile I start across the screen and do his sweep all the way across until I hit them.

Usually just if i'm trolling my friends or if someone is a bad sport.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Stage fatality or uppercut usually. If I do a regular fatality, it's usually Sub-Zero's "classic" third fatality, which is quick.

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
I usually j. 3/4 or uppercut. Fatalities are cool and all, but I really like transitioning into the next match as quick as possible.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I usually j. 3/4 or uppercut. Fatalities are cool and all, but I really like transitioning into the next match as quick as possible.
Thank you! I do the same thing. depending on the distance ill either just shoot a fireball or punch lol

blues686

Black lantern
if its with friends usually just a standing punch or uppercut.. but online against random opponents.. i will always fatality them..its mortal kombat! gotta kill the opponent right.. and if im on a winnning streak and win the last match i babality them.. which usually leads to rage quits.. lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I often do get salty and if my opponent was being an annoying scrub who spammed a certain move like d4 or uppercut I will just uppercut or d4 until timer runs out.

If they were nice I do an ice clone and kick them into it.

As Sonya, I hold en kiss.
Sindel, hold en scream.
Kitana, pretty kick or back throw. (You can shift stance really quick before the games done)
Mileena, B2, whiffed F31+2, or teleport sai.
Jade, two shadow kicks.
Sheeva, usually Grab N Punch or B1.
Night Wolf, hatchet.

Smoke - invsible, smoke through, air teleport, land in fatality
Kabal - Dash cancel infront of opponent and press 2 or d1 (makeshift nut punch)
Ermac - Enhanced Teleport

Favorite Signature Finishers:
Chris G - Reptile - Full screen invisible, enhanced slow ball, double elbow dash for invisibleaciduppercutality
Predatorv6 (XBL) - Jax - du4,back dash, du4, back dash, back dash, du4, du4... (sweet football celebration dance)
Rocksrob (XBL) - Noob - Blackhole, grab...both opponents splat, but the puddle stays at losers feet...looks kinda cool

Hey...anyone ever think they're getting teabagged but then a stage fatality comes out and you're like...oh nvm you prick...I thought you were being salty. haha.

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
I play Kitana and always try to end it with EX Cutter

If opponent annoys me, but I still respect his/her game I use EX Fan Toss, whiffing the 1st fan as he's knocked down and then hold the 2nd fan until Kitana automatically lets it go.

If opponent annoys me and I don't respect his/her game i.e. Raiden TP, Noob, and Kabal 'spammers' (You know the ones who don't actually attempt a combo or anything past entry-level) They get simple fatality/babality.

However, everytime I win in The Pit stage (my personal favorite), you will take a dive in the pool lol

Finally, ALL Mileenas get fatalities. I've always hated her. She's a bitch to play against, at least playing with Kitana

King

Sig Maker
Sub Zero: Slide
Nightwolf: Do a reflect (it show's off Nightwolf's manly chest) and then command grab. Or keep doing reflect as a taunt if I'm pissed off.
Noob Saibot: Above Black Hole or EX Slide/Clone if I have meter
Scorpion: Spear
Kabal: Nomad Dash
Ermac: DDU Booty Smash (fullscreen is preferred)
Liu Kang: DB2 Command Stance (he does like a "bring it" stance)
Smoke: Invisibility into teleport punch
Kung Lao: Divekick
Cyrax: Buzzsaw
Raiden: Superman
Shang Tsung: Soul steal
Kenshi: BF3 move

Fatality applies to all of the above btw.

Sub Zero:I uppercut them into an enhanced Ice Clone.
Ground Freeze.
or slide.
Cyber Sub Zero: Slide into Bomb...Usually hard to time/set-up right.
Enhanced Dive Kick.
or Enhanced Teleport.

Other than that I usually D+4, 2, Uppercut, Sweep, or do a Fatality if the person was spamming.

I often do get salty and if my opponent was being an annoying scrub who spammed a certain move like d4 or uppercut I will just uppercut or d4 until timer runs out.

If they were nice I do an ice clone and kick them into it.
I can vouch for this.... He did it to me 4 times the other night. Damn you and ur sub zero!

On topic: i play sektor and generally will normally just punch/missile but if i am feeling good its a homing missile then uppercut them into it

Kombo

Noob
It usually depends on how salty I am and if my opponent is a poor sport. If I get teabagged or Fataled then you best believe when I win I'm doing fatalities all game. But usually when I win I do the following with sub.

Standing 1, as Vilen already mentioned

(B+1) 2, B+1 whiffs and he sticks an ice dagger into the opponets chest

F4 Spartan kick, just for the 300 reference and lulz

EX Ice Clone then EX Side

Throw

Uppercut

Ice ball or Ice beam

Uusally its the last three I do the most.

If I do a fatal its usually a stage one or Sub klassic fatal because its preety quick(and sometimes I accidently input it trying to do an uppercut lol). But Sub Zero has alot of cool ways to end a match.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
d4 clone. They get frozen by the clone in the corner, stand up magically to shake the ice off and then fall down a second time.

nice respectable opponent- sweep
nice opponent- uppercut
lol opponent- fatality
rofl opponent- babality
lmao opponent- down,down,down,down,down,down,down,down uppercut
lmfao opponent- i go fullscreen and walk to my opponent doing stances, down repeat 10 times fast- fatality

thnx