What's new

Hitting up the lab

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
So, it's been a while since I've actually posted anything here, let alone played this character, but after using her at MLG this weekend I found that I wanna play this character full time again and practice only her.

If anyone has any ideas on things, shoot em my way and I'll test, I will be doing testing of random things on my own as well.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
maybe I play too much vs you. However after almost a year of playing I know that after 4 + 2 if you have a bar of meter there's a high risk that you will go for ex roll. I'd rather risk eating a d3 than eat a full combo. You might want to look at this very specific part in your offense because it's risky as hell.

Also, I really love when you mix it up hardcore even if 'mathematically speaking' you don't go for the best options. It fucks the opponent up and I think you have a long list of victims because of that game plan.

When you come chillin at my place I'll show you exactly what I think is fucken deadly from my point of view in detail :) we could even stream it if you want.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
4,2 after a teleport on wake up lol
Oh boy dude lmao.

After something this weekend, Satsui knows what I'm talking about, is why I wanna stick with this char.

Im trying to find situations to put opponents in and whatnot, and trying to see if it's possible at all to use Standing 1

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Oh boy dude lmao.

After something this weekend, Satsui knows what I'm talking about, is why I wanna stick with this char.

Im trying to find situations to put opponents in and whatnot, and trying to see if it's possible at all to use Standing 1
care to share? :p

u mean use standing 1 for AA?
that your talking about situations you mean oki or something different?
ive been trying to work on different combo enders to setup guessing game but a good few of them tech rolling limited her options and there was a handful of wakeups that could catch them so didnt bother posting them, ill go find the notebook i wrote in and post them anyway

also here something start doing a while ago,truth be told they testing on jumps/crouch was me tapping a pad up or down directions down depending on if wanted AI to try go into crouh or jump (dont trust training modes jump) but that as all people who should know the mileena MU fully she only gets a safe jump from a telekick if it hits a crouching opponent, if it hits a standing opponent they can jump out or armor or go into the crouch animation but i found if you use a string that can combo into telekick (1,b3 or f3) you always get your safe jump :)

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Oh boy dude lmao.

I'll get back at her too. Never too late to find some new broken azz tech ;)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I've been doing some experimenting with incorporating jumpkicks into combos.

Namely, B14, jk telekick, sai, roll, b14, uppercut for 35%.

Still working on corner applications, but the standing 234 combos all work well.

What I'm trying to noodle out is how to set offense up outside of abuse of d4 and d3. U4 is wonderful, but comes out pretty slow.

Also...throwing a F3, which is nuetral, can sometimes work. The ground it covers is surprising, and leads to a decent 29% combo.

Taking a page from Kitana's playbook, I use deep jump kick, sai, roll, b14, uppercut. I think that linking any air collisions with tele is crucial to eeking out every damage situation possible.

Anyway, I'm by no means an expert, but since this is a thread about looking for stuff, this is what I've been working on.