What's new

Hillary Adams needs your support

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Some of you people should get your ass beat like she did. Then you will "see the whole story" so to speak.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
If anything, Americans are the only ones who don't believe in the "asswhoopin" whereas all 3rd world countries do.
Well, shit, the 3rd world countries are doing everything else right; I can't believe we haven't been following in their footsteps this whole time.

I don't see how some of you don't recognize this as abuse. He isn't merely disciplining the kid--he's completely out of control with anger. You can tell by his body language that he's lashing out at his kid in anger rather than as a parent trying to teach a lesson. It's the way he violently and quickly strikes her with the belt, and then he backs off and starts to turn away, but then he's overcome with anger again and so he pounces on her and strikes her some more with complete suddenness. This ebb and flow happens throughout the video. At one point he's standing there calmly, and then he violently tries to rip the belt out of his wife's hands from out of nowhere. When she doesn't give it up, he storms out of the room, and comes back with a completely different belt. He also grabs her by the face and pushes her down out of pure spite. He clearly has no handle on the situation and is governed entirely by anger instead of reason or the intention of sound moral discipline. And you better believe that she ended up with bruises and welts considering the way he was grabbing her arms and the way that the side of the belt (instead of just the flat part) kept hitting her in the arms and legs.

There's also such a thing as emotional/psychological child abuse. I doubt you could say with a straight face that this incident (and their likely precedents) didn't harm the girl psychologically. And this obviously isn't the first time, otherwise she wouldn't have had the foresight to hide a camera. All I'm getting from a couple of you is "derp derp, physical abuse is a great motivator and parental tool."

Let's also not forget that she has cerebral palsy, and yet she's still being handled so roughly. Also, she's freaking 16--spankings (not beatings) are decent punishment for a young child because at very young ages you haven't morally developed enough to understand repercussions beyond the physical. But at 16, it's an entirely different story.

And if you want to judge how effective his "parenting style" has been, you need only observe how the girl feels towards her dad as an adult now.

I don't see how some of you don't recognize this as abuse. He isn't merely disciplining the kid--he's completely out of control with anger. You can tell by his body language that he's lashing out at his kid in anger rather than as a parent trying to teach a lesson. It's the way he violently and quickly strikes her with the belt, and then he backs off and starts to turn away, but then he's overcome with anger again and so he pounces on her and strikes her some more with complete suddenness. This ebb and flow happens throughout the video. At one point he's standing there calmly, and then he violently tries to rip the belt out of his wife's hands from out of nowhere. When she doesn't give it up, he storms out of the room, and comes back with a completely different belt. He also grabs her by the face and pushes her down out of pure spite. He clearly has no handle on the situation and is governed entirely by anger instead of reason or the intention of sound moral discipline. And you better believe that she ended up with bruises and welts considering the way he was grabbing her arms and the way that the side of the belt (instead of just the flat part) kept hitting her in the arms and legs.

There's also such a thing as emotional/psychological child abuse. I doubt you could say with a straight face that this incident (and their likely precedents) didn't harm the girl psychologically. And this obviously isn't the first time, otherwise she wouldn't have had the foresight to hide a camera. All I'm getting from a couple of you is "derp derp, physical abuse is a great motivator and parental tool."

Let's also not forget that she has cerebral palsy, and yet she's still being handled so roughly. Also, she's freaking 16--spankings (not beatings) are decent punishment for a young child because at very young ages you haven't morally developed enough to understand repercussions beyond the physical. But at 16, it's an entirely different story.

And if you want to judge how effective his "parenting style" has been, you need only observe how the girl feels towards her dad as an adult now.
Nevermind, I only saw 2 seconds of the video, I didn't know the rest happened the way it did.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know its from the south(US)
What's that supposed to mean? lol?

Yeah saw this on THTB's facebook. Can't really judge since we don't know the entire situation. This could have been "the last straw" type of thing. Certainly doesn't justify the actions in the video, but when nothing else you do works I can understand the frustration and lack of self control. As I said though, we only know what the video shows and can only possibly know that and the personal anecdotes from the girl and her parents. To reiterate, not much would justify what was done in the video, but not going to pass judgement without knowing the full story regardless of what it is.

Reedoms

Noob
There is honestly nothing to talk about with this seeing as how this was 7 years ago and the family has already split apart. I have no idea why the girl would upload this now of all times but it really serves no purpose other than showing her dad is a dick.

Eternal

Noob
The guy in the video said something like he didnt even want the computer in the house in the first place SOOO the answer to the problem is simple, instead of beating the girl, JUST REMOVE THE PC FROM THE HOUSE...

REYTHEGREAT

everyone have different believes when it comes to spanking, beating or whatever you want to call it. i MYSELF in my own opinion think spanking a kid is ok. beating to the point of leaving the child bleeding, in need of a hospital is not ok. i used to get spanked, hit with belts and sandals and i turned out fine. so did everyone in the family. i guess its different cultures. i see kids acting like savages in stores, restaurants, ect.. and the parents all they say is, calm down or you grounded or will be put in time out. to me, thats not a real punishment. they are most likely to do it again because they know all they are going to get is a 5-10 min sit down in the corner or room doing nothing. just my 2 cents.