What's new

Hillary Adams needs your support

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Did not say there was, sure he beat that ass and beat it hard, but the daughter is not without fault here, and the mother damn sure isn't. Yall seem to be forgetting this.
Dude, just stop. She downloaded stuff that WASN'T AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, which makes it not illegal. So... yeah. You're wrong. If you want to ban your daughter from using the internet, disconnect the modem and hide it somewhere. Her punishment would be not having the ability to use the internet. Not fucking beating her senselessly when she's begging for mercy. Fail logic, breh.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Did not say there was, sure he beat that ass and beat it hard, but the daughter is not without fault here, and the mother damn sure isn't. Yall seem to be forgetting this.
yeah she disobeyed him, that doesnt mean its automatically time for abuse.

thats like me having a kid and punching him in the face because he didnt take out the trash when i asked him too, totally unnecessary.

yeah she disobeyed him, that doesnt mean its automatically time for abuse.

thats like me having a kid and punching him in the face because he didnt take out the trash when i asked him too, totally unnecessary.
Thats the thing man, he did not punch her in the face. He did not brand her skin with a hot curling iron. He beat that ass. This is not the abuse you guys think it is, and It will not be so in a court of law. He beat that ass good i'm not denying that, but this is not the abuse you guys are making it out to be. You are taking it to a whole other level with the punch in the face. It did not even remotely go that far.

Im' sure she disobeyed him more than just once to and he was tired of it. Did he go to far? that's not for me to decide, and anyone else in this thread tbh unless we are on the jury or the judge preceding. WE don't know 100% of all the facts and details of this case (if it ever even becomes one). One thing I do know the father was aware of were the consequences of getting convicted for stealing illegal content over teh internet. Just cause she's a minor the father could probably be persecuted for this. A beating is a hell of a lot better than jail time and a multi million dollar fine.

Sure the dad could have gone about it a multitude of other ways, don't think I'm not aware of this.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Thats the thing man, he did not punch her in the face. He did not brand her skin with a hot curling iron. He beat that ass. This is not the abuse you guys think it is, and It will not be so in a court of law. He beat that ass good i'm not denying that, but this is not the abuse you guys are making it out to be. You are taking it to a whole other level with the punch in the face. It did not even remotely go that far.
dude, he was hitting her for about 3 minutes in total nonstop with a leather belt, he even threatened to hit her in the face, which im sure he would have, did you watch the whole video yet or have you still seen the first minute or two?

also the fact that she recorded it tells me that this is not the first time, and also i read that the wife has now left him due to the abuse he gave her, this is just gonna turn into a long argument so im not gonna post here anymore.

dude, he was hitting her for about 3 minutes in total nonstop with a leather belt, he even threatened to hit her in the face, which im sure he would have, did you watch the whole video yet or have you still seen the first minute or two?

also the fact that she recorded it tells me that this is not the first time, and also i read that the wife has now left him due to the abuse he gave her, this is just gonna turn into a long argument so im not gonna post here anymore.
ya probably, we've all said our peace on the matter. Saying you are gonna hit sombody in the face and actually doing it are 2 different things. Just like saying you gonna kill somebody and actually killing somebody (which do you think will get the conviction?)

I have my ideas of why she left which is detailed in another post. I just think this isn't what it seems. I've known many kids to try to record a parent they are mad at in hopes of doing what this girl is doing. I've really seen this alot. Most of the time these cases don't go far. But ya, now that it's out everyone is going to have an opinion on it wether it be right or wrong. I think imma bail outta here as well before shit goes to far.

I will say this, if you see enough of these videos and similar actions happening you will learn to look at them objectively rather than subjectively. Especially once the full facts start to present themselves.

Dude, just stop. She downloaded stuff that WASN'T AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, which makes it not illegal. So... yeah. You're wrong. If you want to ban your daughter from using the internet, disconnect the modem and hide it somewhere. Her punishment would be not having the ability to use the internet. Not fucking beating her senselessly when she's begging for mercy. Fail logic, breh.
all kids are gonna beg for bloody mercy during an asswhooping. he didn't beat her senseless. Was she bleeding? Doesn't look like it. Was she bruised and broken to the point of not being able to walk? Nope. This was not abuse. It was an ass whooping.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
all kids are gonna beg for bloody mercy during an asswhooping. he didn't beat her senseless. Was she bleeding? Doesn't look like it. Was she bruised and broken to the point of not being able to walk? Nope. This was not abuse. It was an ass whooping.
I seriously feel sorry for any children you ever have. Justifying this just proves your ignorance. It doesn't matter "what facts we don't know." No child should ever be punished this way for anything they do ever. And if you want to get technical about it, look at the fucking science. What purpose does it serve? The only purpose it serves is to "fear" the child into doing anything you say whether it is logical or not. Even if what you're commanding them to do is logical, this is morally wrong by any decent human's standards. If you disagree then you are simply not a decent human. Keep defending yourself so everyone can see how much of an idiot you are.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
That was sadistic.

Ass-beating or not, that was way further than it had any right to be take. Ever.
Especially for someone who's got fucking CP to begin with.

Not to mention, the beating argument goes out the window when you take into account the fact that he's a JUDGE.
And that the mere existance of this video/evidence of the beating could/will jeopardize/destroy his career.
If ANYONE on earth should have the good sense to draw the ass-whipping line in the sand, it's a damn judge.

You give power to people like this, and wonder why the system's broken...fucking depressing. Poor kid...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
For every study you find saying stuff like that doesn't help, you can find 5 others that say it does and vice versa. Damn sure worked for me, i'll tell you that.
This is flat out wrong. This is the kind of shit I study. The consensus in the psychological community is that these techniques are not useful in enforcing discipline and behavioral change. There are zero reputable studies showing positive effects when compared to non-physical punishment.

You say it worked for you, so let me ask you this. Did you see an inherent wrongness in your behavior after punishment, or was that fear the only thing preventing you from continuing it? In general, it only makes a child scared rather than teaching them right from wrong

This is flat out wrong. This is the kind of shit I study. The consensus in the psychological community is that these techniques are not useful in enforcing discipline and behavioral change. There are zero reputable studies showing positive effects when compared to non-physical punishment.

You say it worked for you, so let me ask you this. Did you see an inherent wrongness in your behavior after punishment, or was that fear the only thing preventing you from continuing it? In general, it only makes a child scared rather than teaching them right from wrong
I knew I messed up, I knew not to mess up again. Ya there is a fear of getting my ass whooped again, but I knew later on I diserved it for being a prick.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
you just lost a TON of respect, if not all.
no one deserves to get beat like that, it does nothing to teach the child anything but to make her think is ok to abuse her kids when she has some cus she was abused.

any one who sees this video and thinks thats not abuse? should be beat just like her so they can feel what she felt, and i dont mean going back in time, i mean now at the current age you are.

smartest thing you've said all day
The attorney i've been showing this to is laughing his ass off. Says he hopes you get a law degree one day and white knight for somebody with your ego problem in court. Says he wants to you be just as subjective about your case as you are being now. Always notes that he prays he's your opposing council when that day comes so he can show you who the real idiot is. Do you really wanna go down this path kid? Bite your tongue.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I knew I messed up, I knew not to mess up again. Ya there is a fear of getting my ass whooped again, but I knew later on I diserved it for being a prick.
Uh... then why are you being a prick right now? Doesn't seem you learned anything. Good job disproving your point.

you just lost a TON of respect, if not all.
no one deserves to get beat like that, it does nothing to teach the child anything but to make her think is ok to abuse her kids when she has some cus she was abused.

any one who sees this video and thinks thats not abuse? should be beat just like her so they can feel what she felt, and i dont mean going back in time, i mean now at the current age you are.
Lost respect for speakign the truth? Have you ever gotten an asswhooping or seen one? The kid is not going to sit there and take it with a smile, get real. This isn't fantasy land it's the real world. I'm speaking on how a court is going to see this. This was an ass whooping and not abuse. This wont go far, mark my words. Sorry the video offended you and got you up in a tussy over it, but it's the truth wether you believe me or not. You'll see when this case goes absolutely nowhere.

Uh... then why are you being a prick right now? Doesn't seem you learned anything. Good job disproving your point.
we can word play, spell check and go at this all day like 4 year olds. I would rather focus on the video and not self attacks. But if you wanna keep on, it's your anonymous right I guess

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
There's the exact problem. It's teaching you that physical violence is a proper response. This doesn't teach why you should not act up when you are not under threat of anything. If you "mess up" and get beaten, all the fear would be gone if the parents were gone.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
The attorney i've been showing this to is laughing his ass off. Says he hopes you get a law degree one day and white knight for somebody with your ego problem in court. Says he wants to you be just as subjective about your case as you are being now. Always notes that he prays he's your opposing council when that day comes so he can show you who the real idiot is. Do you really wanna go down this path kid? Bite your tongue.
And what exactly would I be in court for? What the hell are you talking about? I don't have an ego problem. I'm a human being with respect for other human beings. Just calling you out on your shit.

I apologize if I'm taking this too far, but when I see shit like this it makes me want to explode. Then seeing some guy saying that what happened here might be justified makes me want to climb up a wall so... you're going to have to deal with it.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Lost respect for speakign the truth? Have you ever gotten an asswhooping or seen one? The kid is not going to sit there and take it with a smile, get real. This isn't fantasy land it's the real world. I'm speaking on how a court is going to see this. This was an ass whooping and not abuse. This wont go far, mark my words. Sorry the video offended you and got you up in a tussy over it, but it's the truth wether you believe me or not. You'll see when this case goes absolutely nowhere.
listen buddy, i have lawyer friends too, and domestic violence lawyers, and this is clearly abuse.
no one deserves this, no one.

and about respect? you lost it all trying to defend the father here, is not right, not by a long shot.
and any judge thats not this douchebags buddy, will deff convict him for sure.

then again, what does my high price lawyer friend knows?

i thought stupid people where extinct by now.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
If the case gets dismissed at all, it will be because it wasn't posted until 7 years later. Maybe there's some time restriction. I really don't know, but it doesn't matter because that's not the point. The point is that he's up for re-election and that someone like this should not be in a place of power to judge anybody, especially after his wife AND kid reporting a long history of abuse.

There's the exact problem. It's teaching you that physical violence is a proper response. This doesn't teach why you should not act up when you are not under threat of anything. If you "mess up" and get beaten, all the fear would be gone if the parents were gone.
Considering i've been in about 0 fights throughout my life dispite getting whooped shows that I know physical violence is not a proper response. Sorry man But I disagree with you. But like it's been said before we could go at this all day. At the end of the day it's 2 peoples opinions on the INTERNET without proper credentials to prove anything.

I've seen this argument tons bro, parents trying to talk to their kids, trying to explain what they did wrong. Then the kid is out selling drugs again the next day and in jail. And you know what? The same thing happens to kids that get spankings. The spanking itself isnt going to change a thing, neither is that one talk. What will change is the upbringing from day 1 being consistent. Then and only then will the child be less likely to act a fool. However humans are humans, we screw up alot and nothing in 100 or 1000 years is going to change that, dispite the amount of studies that are going to be conducted.

If the case gets dismissed at all, it will be because it wasn't posted until 7 years later. Maybe there's some time restriction. I really don't know, but it doesn't matter because that's not the point. The point is that he's up for re-election and that someone like this should not be in a place of power to judge anybody, especially after his wife AND kid reporting a long history of abuse.
even with the wife and kid reporting a long history of abuse it's still hearsay. Now if they get testimony from neighbors accounting for the abuse, or friends, then they have something. Going to be hard to prove with just the wife and kid. These things are a lot tougher than you think.