What's new

Help WoundCowboy go to Frosty Faustings!

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Goal: $150

Hello, TYM- I am unfortunately not going to be able to attend NEC because of school, but I do have a chance to go to Frosty Faustings in late December. However, I will need your help to get there. I have managed to do fairly well at almost every tournament I go to (i've placed in at least one game at the last 6 majors that I attended) and I always have high expectations of myself at every tournament. I would greatly appreciate anything that you can contribute. Thanks!

Resume
3rd at NCR 2013 (MK)
2nd at SCR 2013 (MK)
2nd at Final Round 2013 (MK)
7th at EVO world championships (MK)
2nd at UFGT 9
3rd at Fall Classic
1st place at WNF Summer Edition

Paypal e-mail: [email protected]

Send it by visiting this link: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

GGA 16 Bit
AK Pig Of The Hut
NightwingDayZero
AK Reno_Racks
GGA HAN
xmygodx

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
You should lobby for Defend the North even though Frosty is an awesome event. Defend the North is a major in New York in January which hasnt been done in some years. Should be amazing. Either way in a couple weeks if you still need some money let me know and i might be able to help you a little.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You should lobby for Defend the North even though Frosty is an awesome event. Defend the North is a major in New York in January which hasnt been done in some years. Should be amazing. Either way in a couple weeks if you still need some money let me know and i might be able to help you a little.
you know WoundCowboy i kinda agree

EDIT : NO I DO NOT AT ALL AGREE
WoundCowboy
NY doesnt support their own locals

Last edited:

Goldi

Noob
I love the hype and entertainment Cowboy has brought to the community. Podcasts, bounties, exhibitions, and so on, he's always classy and fun.

I'd like to see more of him so I donated. I'm self centered like that lol :p But no one is under obligation to or anything.. So please lets keep this thread neutral and on topic, they have a history of heating up

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I was planning on attending Frosty but i have a school commitment so i most likely will not be able to make it. I would be glad to support you going Wound

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I had thought about it but there's three things:
1) I have school during that date, so it would be much tougher to go
2) GGA and Chicago are frickin awesome
3) I would need probably double the donation money to go.

Frosty makes the most sense for me.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Damn it, if I could put $10 from my bank account back into my Paypal, I'd donate to you. :(

I'll trust in everyone else wanting to help you with this, and I wish you good luck for Frosty Faustings.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Man, if you can make it...it would be awesome if you'd attend our Ghost Battle Series weekly the thursday before if you're in town already. Either way, just sent you a donation; hope it works out!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Man, now I cannot wait for Frosty even more. I sure hope that the weather holds at that time. Otherwise, I won't make the trip up there.

Donation soon to be inbound....