What's new

hello everyone.

Howdy, my name is mat. (with one T) i'm 21 years old. im a father of 1, soon to be 2. I've been a fan of MK since i was 5. my first video game memories are of my now 35 year old cousin smacking my raidens back back foward spam back into last week on the Snes. i have played reptile ever since DA. if you play 360 my gtag is Biohazard XII if you play psn it is bio_hazard-XII. im looking forward to meeting with you guys and gals =)

*****ALSO looking for some sparing partners to practice my reptile rundown with. if anyone wants to play sometime =)

SuperMnC

Noob
First of all welcome to TYM. I see youre in the FL area which is awesome! The FL scene is gettin bigger and bigger everyday. Second, I'm down for some sparring. I'm nothing special so i'd like to get in some matches with you, or anyone willing. Hit me up on PSN sometime if you want

Tampa =) right across the bridge man literally 10 minuts away. I dont know about any physical tournaments in our area, i wish i did though. but i am most definatly down to spar man. ill be sending you an invite!

Howdy, my name is mat. (with one T) i'm 21 years old. im a father of 1, soon to be 2. I've been a fan of MK since i was 5. my first video game memories are of my now 35 year old cousin smacking my raidens back back foward spam back into last week on the Snes. i have played reptile ever since DA. if you play 360 my gtag is Biohazard XII if you play psn it is bio_hazard-XII. im looking forward to meeting with you guys and gals =)
Sent invite on XBL

SuperMnC

Noob
Tampa =) right across the bridge man literally 10 minuts away. I dont know about any physical tournaments in our area, i wish i did though. but i am most definatly down to spar man. ill be sending you an invite!
honestly i didnt even know there was such a strong scene in FL until i joined TYM, so i'm really stoked to meet new people and play. I might not be on too much tonight, but i'll be on here and there. Also, if you need more info on the FL scene you should check out the FL thread. If anyone knows anything about tourneys or weeklies comin up, it'll be those guys. They're all pretty cool dudes
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?2432-The-Official-Florida-MK-thread

=) thanks, do you know of any weeklys or anything around town? i have yet to see a mk 9 tournament other than in orlando

I$AAC

Noob
I believe there's something going on at cafe alma in st Pete tomorrow at 4pm. I can't promise there will be MK cause I won't be there tomorrow ( I'm out of town) with a setup but you never know. It's worth checking out