What's new

Havik Kombos

miti_mumway

Casual Lab Monster
Yeah, Sub has been my go-to Kameo for Havik. You can even jump over frozen opponent and db1 special the other direction for a side switch. The bonus 50 health and projectile immunity come in handy, also.

I've struggled with ending combos though. Doing basically what fr stack posted above, usually I end with jab into bf1 to setup on their wakeup. bf3 seems too slow/risky to setup in this manner. Any other ideas would be welcome.

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Yeah, Sub has been my go-to Kameo for Havik. You can even jump over frozen opponent and db1 special the other direction for a side switch. The bonus 50 health and projectile immunity come in handy, also.

I've struggled with ending combos though. Doing basically what fr stack posted above, usually I end with jab into bf1 to setup on their wakeup. bf3 seems too slow/risky to setup in this manner. Any other ideas would be welcome.
If you can set it up with a bf1, ji24 seems to do the most damage (apart from ji123 but that’s inconsistent to land) if you can’t then db4 is your go to for damage unless you’ve got 2 bars and want to go for the unblockable setup.

You can also setup db1 against weaker players who sometimes don’t block on wakeup, to start another combo.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
So after a subzero freeze you have time to do an ex bf1 into ex bf3 and all will connect, its meter heavy but kewl

can you pls make a YouTube video or something? spent an hour trying to replicate. If I get something wrong and it actually is consistent then it's a game changer
i have a slightly simpler route but ending with 123 in the air should do more damage

edit: ok this is weird. i was doing it in matches all the time yesterday. but today i cant even hit it in training anymore. :confused:

edit 2: went to a similar route, maybe i remembered something wrong. i think jf123 only works after a single hit into fk after the launcher, otherwise gravity is too high.

11~ENbf1, dash, f4~fk, db1, jf123 = 312 meterless.

Last edited:

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Corner combo CYRAX

B2,2 xx BF1, 3 xx BF1, K, 2,2 xx DB1, EXBF2, K, U24 48%. ends with unblockable loaded
1 meter, 2 kameo

strict timing takes practice but learnable shout-out Quan cheezy

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik

When in the corner you can also setup Cyrax's self-destruct by ending your combos with it, you can then forward throw your opponent into the bomb to combo from it and potentially set up another unblockable too.

Allows you to get 54% meterless or 82% for 2 bars + fatal blow.

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Unblockable preloaded corner combo no Kameos
D3/D4/D1 xx BF2, NJP2, B2,2 xx BF1, > 3 xx BF1, 2 xx DB4

Can end like this for armor on opponents wake-up if they press buttons
D3/D4/D1 xx BF2, NJP2, B2,2 xx BF1, > 3 xx BF1, 2,2 xx EXDB1

Last edited:

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Is anyone actually using a kameo with Havik outside of Cyrax, Sub or Scorpion rn?
Feels like those 3 are the only viable options maybe Darius too but he seems extremely expensive resource wise.

Is anyone actually using a kameo with Havik outside of Cyrax, Sub or Scorpion rn?
Feels like those 3 are the only viable options maybe Darius too but he seems extremely expensive resource wise.
sareena is great too, helps his pre-launcher damage a lot, has a quick projectile to set up his own zoning, a great "normal" wakeup and i guess meter drain never hurts, havent labbed any setups though.

fr stack

Gonna start messing with shujinko once i have a good grasp of the game , b22 conquest kick b22 konquest kick b22 conquest kick :DOGE

e7aaa

Noob
Darrius can really make you revolve your whole game around b22 1+2 ill defo be trying him at some point also
at some point they are figure out to duck under it when they don't see darrius because they works know this way havik can't combo off of b224... I'm thinking of switching to cyrax for a while ):

I've never seen a competitive havik use darrius so there must be a reason

fr stack

at some point they are figure out to duck under it when they don't see darrius because they works know this way havik can't combo off of b224... I'm thinking of switching to cyrax for a while ):

I've never seen a competitive havik use darrius so there must be a reason
Try stryker , what u lose in kombo damage u gain in mixx he has low and overhead knockdowns i played a guy using it against me and its pretty cool

Here is a fun combo with kano kameo,using quan cheezy range extend tech on b2:

bf1 dash 2(kano knives)2xxdb1Ex,2(kano knives)2xxdb1Ex,22xxbf1,r1b2xxbf1,bf2
514 damage

New highest meterless damage combo (that I know of) with no fatal blow. (53%)

If you time Cyrax spin correctly you can land multiple BF2's midscreen, you can get 3 in a row but it's better for damage if you stop at 2.

Enjoy
hah cyrax just fits with everyone nice stuff.
on that last combo after the unblockable you can do b22xxbf1,b2xxbf1,22xxdb4 for 208.79 instead

REYTHEGREAT

New highest meterless damage combo (that I know of) with no fatal blow. (53%)

If you time Cyrax spin correctly you can land multiple BF2's midscreen, you can get 3 in a row but it's better for damage if you stop at 2.

Enjoy
Beautiful. What is the timing for Cyrax to come in?

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Beautiful. What is the timing for Cyrax to come in?
I haven’t practiced it enough to get the timing 100% consistent yet but you wanna try and do it as late as possible, I normally try and use Havik’s grunt as like a sound cue for when to press it.

As for the roll after you wanna do it on the last 1 or 2 hits from Cyrax also I don’t use the close distance version of the bf2 but not sure if it makes a difference

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Lol these double rolls are so busted, if you catch someone off guard with a raw bf2 on wakeup/rolling under a projectile you can hit them for 38% meterless or near 60% with the unblockable setup

Edit: Also just found that if you know you mistimed the Cyrax input(so they get launched the wrong way) you can dash forwards then roll back the other way and catch them to continue the combo

Last edited: