What's new

Happy One Year Anniversary to MKX

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Sharing my bday with MKX makes it being my 30th today way more palatable. I feel old af but reminiscing with MK brings me right back to a childhood of hitting ABACABB at age 6 to see some spines get snatched and makes me feel young again. A lot of time's gone by and a lot has changed in both my life and these games I've been playing throughout it, but the fun I have with this series has always been a constant. I'm grateful I've gotten to grow up with Mortal Kombat.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I love this game and the NRS scene

was terrible at everything, always wanted to gain respect and was able to gain that at this game....

Pity im terrible at it :DOGE

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
This game gets me incredibly salty but that doesn't stop me from playing everyday. Feels like just yesterday I was Playing MK2 on the SNES for the first time.

Wonder how many years we'll all be playing it

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
One year ago, for the first time ever in my life, I looked up a combo video on youtube and practiced that one combo until my fingers hurt. The next day, I practiced that same combo on the other side and decided it was enough to try to play online Ranked (and oh was I wrong).

Happy Birthday to MKX, my first fighting game ever! (Unless you count SSBB as a fighting game :DOGE).

I will never forget the day I finally found my main!

Last edited: