What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th and 27th 2011, Mvc3-$500 pot bonus.

Noob
As I mentioned in my timetable a month ago... This Saturday, Feb. 19th, I will be setting up a conference so we can nail down all equipment info.

Storms
Dan
Shock(may be unavailable)
AC1984
Dark Rob
Summoning(also may be unavailable)

I need these people on hand for this conference. I will have a list prepared for this meeting.

Noob
Around what time? I should be free by 3pm EST
Most likely later than that... I won't even be out of work till 1pm and even then I doubt that the other people will be available so early. I was thinking like right before or after dinner time... so

6pm or 9pm?

Like I said though, I will have an itinerary prepared and I will post it so that you guys can see it.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Put me down for possibly going. Anyone here getting a room in Philly that I can crash at?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hopefully you guys can get MK on stream. Record the matches!!

BMF, TOMORROW LETS KICK SOME ASS! And bone if you can bring the title of "MKvsDCU Best Player" back to the west coast. Either way as long it stays in "BMF" thats what matters. Please stream what you guys can and record what you guys cant stream. Good luck to everyone who is going tomorrow.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
BMF, TOMORROW LETS KICK SOME ASS! And bone if you can bring the title of "MKvsDCU Best Player" back to the west coast. Either way as long it stays in "BMF" thats what matters. Please stream what you guys can and record what you guys cant stream. Good luck to everyone who is going tomorrow.
We'll keep everyone updated via www.twitter.com/test_you_might

As far as streaming times, the MK streams will most likely only be on Sunday via Team Spooky and will probably be of either MKDC or UMK3.