What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th and 27th 2011, Mvc3-$500 pot bonus.

dan, you're not fat. calm down.

even if you ate nonstop there you'd look exactly the same. ive seen pictures of you when you were heavy. theres no comparison now.

just sayin

<3

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Don't have all the details ironed out yet, but it sounds like Pittsburgh will be in attendance. Definitely down for some SSFIV, and looking forward to getting scrubbed out in some MK.

I'll be the tall, dark, and handsome guy.
Good stuff man, looking forward for some Super.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

even if you ate nonstop there you'd look exactly the same. ive seen pictures of you when you were heavy. theres no comparison now.

just sayin

<3
well thank you. I was only being silly though. but I noticed you didn't say I wasn't ugly or stupid. omg I'm going to jump off a 12 inch high bridge.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

just sayin

<3
sounds hott!!

ill be the fat stupid ugly guy :D cant wait to meet..
Rob I got the days off so expect my lazy ass to be riding with you and reo
oooooyeeeeeeaaaaaaa the guy in my job is going out next week that means one thing i 'll see you all at WB ;)
well thank you. I was only being silly though. but I noticed you didn't say I wasn't ugly or stupid. omg I'm going to jump off a 12 inch high bridge.
WINTER BRAWL!!!!!!

If all goes to plan this will be EPIC!!! I'm excited. :)

Dark_Rob

Noob
Are you guys doing teams.
I doubt it. If we do it will probably be something we do after hours in the hotel rooms for fun.
There is just so much to run on Saturday, MK2,MKDC,SFA3,KI,MKA and I dont want any of these guys to get slighted the way the MK2 guys did at NEC. And with MK9 right around the corner we want MKDC front and center as well since MK9 will apparently be built on the same base.

Sunday is not likely either. With the UMK3 tournaments getting bigger and bigger we need to start earlier and have at least 2 setups now if we have a hope of getting down to top8/top4 in time to make the stream. NEC really showed us we need more than one setup now. We need to start blowing through losers bracket matches faster.

REYTHEGREAT

are we all going to meet at one place? cause i dont want to ask random people like hey, you from tym? lol. ill hit up storm on saturday tho, he will probably be with most of you guys.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
are we all going to meet at one place? cause i dont want to ask random people like hey, you from tym? lol. ill hit up storm on saturday tho, he will probably be with most of you guys.
Rey, did I PM you my cell number? Just text me when you get there and I'll either meet you or tell you where to go.

I'm hoping MK has the same setup location, because I'm trying to arrive Friday night... this would make it hella easier for me to unload everything and have everything pre-setup.

never going to another tourney ever again.

first my computer gets tampered with at nec, now a game ive already tested EVERYDAY FOR 2 YEARS gets rules made for it in a shoutbox? too funny, espeicially after my rules working to perfection at nec.

thanks for spitting in my face one too many times. i am SO done with this community. have a good time in Philly and good luck to the site here for MK9 and beyond.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

first my computer gets tampered with at nec, now a game ive already tested EVERYDAY FOR 2 YEARS gets rules made for it in a shoutbox? too funny, espeicially after my rules working to perfection at nec.

thanks for spitting in my face one too many times. i am SO done with this community. have a good time in Philly and good luck to the site here for MK9 and beyond.

Whats up man? I just wanted 33s and ACs banned cuz they are a semi-infinite....the rest of the rules still stand as far as I know, if not I'm not down with some of the mumbo-jumbo new rules people want to experiment with. Don't take it to heart man....the games are beyond playable....I think they just want to see what would be best for a tournament environment, even though the games aren't tournement-worthy.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

You need to relax, Jay.

I personally don't even know why there are new rules to that game. Its beyond dumb.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

DUDE.. baby simmer down please.. no rules were changed.. ITS a suggestion thread to test stuff on friday night.. my goodness read my first post in that thread.. right now no rules that YOU AND I agreed upon are changed...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
ONE WEEK FROM THIS SATURDAY!!!

I had a thought this morning... I need to start my "grocery" shopping between this week and early next for Winter Brawl... any requests? Not making any guarantees but I'll try to get whatever I can. This is also all dry foods and nothing refrigerated.