What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th & 27th 2011,UMK3,MK2,MKDC

btbb99

Noob
big time shout out to the guys that make these tournaments happen. shock, phil, summoning, dark rob and everyone else i'm forgetting. very good work as usual fellas! i have mad respect for you guys! and also a shot out to everyone that went and participated, i had alot of fun and look forward to the next one!

NoDoubt

nasty
CHIN - this dudes dope...I watched him go on a 42-win streak before the tournament started in casuals. Didnt get out of his seat for like an hour lmao. I like ur style..that Jax is beast. Im a fan.

Chris G - you almost took Shock out. Crazy ass

Professor Rouse - fun casuals n glad i got to play u in tournament. I remember seein ur vids on the tube b4 Brawl against Bass LOL. U use the same characters as me...and dont forget, I helped u wit some Kitana tips too! : P (instant air fan y0)

Comeback Kyle - That anti-air roundhouse made us go oooo SHIT

Arez GOW - You made it lol. Nice Nightwolf, we all rooted for u while u played for real ; )

DANCOCK - Ill see u in MK9 ! Until then, Sindel can suck Jax dick !

THTB - Alls i gotta say was that money match was off the chain. off the fu-CK-ing chain.

STORMS - thanks for letting me curse at people on the stream. I owe u 1 lmao

Aure - How do u stay lookin like a teenager u old-30 yr old? Nextime ill kno to talk with more respect...lol sike. Nice 2 meet u in person and see u in MK9

Summ0ning - I know one of these days ur gonna come back and rape everyone in MK2 again. Your just playin around ; ) lool. But sick matches n thanks for all your compliments but I love Sheeva. 8-pack FTW

9.95 - Nice hsmoke as always, we finally played a few. if I ever quit goin to tournies for w/e reason, ill miss your yellin and screamin the most cuz like u said...its from a place of love. lmao

AC1984 - Since when were u such a freak? I might have 2 go to Europe for a month too.... lol congradulations !

SHOCK - The legendary man, myth, legend !! jk. thanks for lettin me sleep in ur room when everyone decided to go apeshit over MK1 and 2....lmao. Your tips are awesome and u always have an answer for any question I throw at u. Pleaze do that throw-range chart for me ! it would help me out

Dark ROB - Yoooo ! Nice playin ur hsmoke as usual and thanks for all the rides and dough for getting home after summonings lol. And thanks for all the compliments...we wouldnt be able to have tournies this good without u. I mean look at all the shit u do for us.

REO - its been a sick ride playin umk3 wit u on mame owning it whenever we get the chance. Sheeva forever dude ! lol and congratz on winning MKDC. MK9 comin up and ready to beast it w/ everyone

DCIguy - Nice 2 meet u dude and glad to be a help in umk3 for u, any questions or w/e hit me up u kno im always down to level up your JADE lol. You HAULED shit in MK2...god damn. I still remember sittin there watchin u rip it up like it was nothing. nextime stick around for umk3 so I got someone to talk to besides btbb u know I love the mk2 crew lol

BTBB - I kno we dont talk much but I deff consider u a good friend and legit supporter of MK. Thanks for joinin umk3 and tryin 2 learn during the tournament. And thanks for stickin around till the very end and bein there, your tips on succeeding were definately shit I have always agreed with. of course u cant win them all but who cares, you will win again ! no brainer

DavidGEM - nice 2 see u again congratz on the MK2 win, we all know ur the beast ! trust me dude, you have the skills in umk to compete I seen it. just go for it ! lol

thanks to all you mofos on the stream for showin up and giving me support. I read a lot of it and couldnt believe wat some of u were sayin it means a lot. Juggernaut u kno i love you sorry I didnt win ! lol. I cant stand 1 person watching me play let alone a few hundred but thats my problem and i gotta fix it one of these days. we all played our best n cant wait 4 EVO...if i can make it : S

Noob
some pics from Winter Brawl:

THE BANNER!

Tournament room pics...

you can see MKDC going on in the background of this pic...

btbb99 vs DCIGuy in MK2

DavidGem - Winter Brawl 2011 MK2 Champion!

btbb99, DavidGem, and DCIGuy - Winter Brawl 2011 MK2 Top 3

REO - Winter Brawl 2011 MKDC Champion!

NoDoubtArion, AC1984, and Shock - Winter Brawl 2011 UMK3 Top 3

AC1984 - Winter Brawl 2011 UMK3 Champion!