What's new

Guaranteed resets and NRS stance?

Seapeople

This one's for you
There's also Green Arrow's resets which can be guaranteed, and I think NRS said he's working as intended.
And there's about 1000 interactable reset possibilities with a lot of characters

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Ares isn't losing his reset, his b23 is getting nerfed to be techable, which is the best way to get the reset off. He can still do the reset, they're just catering to the scrubs who don't want to actually go in training mode to learn how to beat it with a well timed wake-up move. Also, Ares' reset was never a guaranteed reset, just to be clear.
Please do not give false information- people actually come to this website expecting to get correct information.

From Colt: "only thing changing is allowing a techroll from the popover reaction, allowing some of the cast who currently can do ZERO about it to atleast have a guess to attempt to get out (which ares can just counter counter with by doing the mid dist smack)

if your argument is that you think you need a trap that can do a full powerbar that is 100% un-escapable plz let us know asap so i can have a list of names to completely dismiss in the future for being insane."

Source: http://testyourmight.com/threads/please-do-not-remove-ares-reset.31322/page-3#post-805864

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Do not give false information- people actually come to this website expecting to get correct information.

From Colt: "only thing changing is allowing a techroll from the popover reaction, allowing some of the cast who currently can do ZERO about it to atleast have a guess to attempt to get out (which ares can just counter counter with by doing the mid dist smack)

if your argument is that you think you need a trap that can do a full powerbar that is 100% un-escapable plz let us know asap so i can have a list of names to completely dismiss in the future for being insane."

Source: http://testyourmight.com/threads/please-do-not-remove-ares-reset.31322/page-3#post-805864
I think everyone is trolling me today, lol. Or everyone sucks at reading. That's exactly what I said, so I don't know what this "false information" you're talking about it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
NRS stance on resets is determined by if he needs it or not
False. If that were true they would buff Ares' reset so that it would be a guaranteed reset like Cyrax's.... he needs it.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't see what the problem is, or understand what the bitching is about.

:(

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
He'll probably lose it, but it's funny as hell to see that Grundy reset. If they remove Grundy's, then they better remove Shazam's.

But then Shazam would be worst in the game, amirite?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
FYI Grundy's "reset" isn't the Ares type reset. All you have guaranteed off the B1 is an unscaled chain throw. Its not like u can reset with another mb swamp hands. He needs it.