What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Blackburry

Buffs needs buffs
I'm having trouble figuring out what exactly you are supposed to do in the corner. It seems like everything posted has been mid screen.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
*EDIT - NEVERMIND. I wasn't aware you could Clash against projectiles... So.. Imagine it's MK9! Ha... Anyway...still looks cool.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Theres no such thing as unbreakables in this game unless you have chain grabs. Everything can be clashed except grabs and b3/f3. Sorry lol.

Unless you cant clash ex moves? But you should be able to cause the hit before they EX.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Theres no such thing as unbreakables in this game unless you have chain grabs. Everything can be clashed except grabs and b3/f3. Sorry lol.

Unless you cant clash ex moves?
Whhaaaaat? I haven't played much against anyone. I'm still in practice mode. But i assumed you couldn't clash projectiles.

PwnStar

Noob
So better alternative to doing lift at the end of combos, use it to activate trait and do a meaty bf2. You get your trait out safely and the chip probably does more damage. Also land bf1MB as an ender to plant them at your feet for a mix up on wake up

Speaking of duckable strings...I'm not sure why people can duck B23 when it is listed as mid...
It hits "mid" on big hitbox characters i.e. bane, lex, grundy, doomsday.

Shouldn't be listed as a mid. B23 leads to GLs most damaging combos but use it unless on a hit confirmed JI1 or JI2 like I said above.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

So better alternative to doing lift at the end of combos, use it to activate trait and do a meaty bf2. You get your trait out safely and the chip probably does more damage. Also land bf1MB as an ender to plant them at your feet for a mix up on wake up
U could. I use MG to check ppl with but it CAN be jumped by some characters off of a tech roll so be careful.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Ulturas

Noob

Looks like Tyler found out that you can land 2 LMs 1 after the other long as 1 is Norm 1 is MB you still get the big popup. Not sure if it is usable in any of the big combos we've put up here might give it a whirl later on.