What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

I'm not 100% sure but if you get someone with OA's rocket MB and then lift MB, B3, F3 it's probably unclashable haven't seen anyone clash out of it yet unless they don't clash because they don't expect it at all. It's good if you're just zoning them and their lifebar is low, it's turned games to my favor a couple of times. Damage is up there too I know the full combo does over 40%
They can clash the LM MB.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
They can clash the LM MB.

Yea tested this last night and realized it that's too bad, still haven't seen anyone clash it though lol but I'm sure in high level play people will know, anyway worth a try since if u land the LM MB the rest is unclashable for a total of 37%

187x

Noob
get rid of 223 turbine do 123 turbine for the vortex. 123 turbine leaves you right next to them for a f3 or a crossover ji3 that you wouldn't be able to do of 223-turbine midscreen unless is in the corner. GL players need to do 123 turbine for the ghetto vortex. You have way more better options then doing 223 turbine

LM MB, B3, JI3, 123-turbine

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
get rid of 223 turbine do 123 turbine for the vortex. 123 turbine leaves you right next to them for a f3 or a crossover ji3 that you wouldn't be able to do of 223-turbine midscreen unless is in the corner. GL players need to do 123 turbine for the ghetto vortex. You have way more better options then doing 223 turbine

LM MB, B3, JI3, 123-turbine
Is 123 untechable?

OP updated.
Cleaned up OP including removing some unnecessary things. Added an Optimized BnB section.
B1, OR MB, F3, JI2, B13, Trait, LM, 223, LM
41% One bar

B1, OR MB, F3, JI2, 123, LM
38% One bar No Trait

B1, OR MB, F3, JI2, B13, Trait, LM, 223, LM MB, JI2, 2, LM
46% Two bars

B1, OR MB, F3, JI2, 123, LM MB, JI2, 2, LM
45% Two bars No Trait

I really question whether these are optimized BnB's. It's one thing to do 223~OR MB, but b1 has to be blocked low, which means that the OR will whiff. It also cannot be hit-confirmed. In short, it's great damage, but completely unsafe.

I really question whether these are optimized BnB's. It's one thing to do 223~OR MB, but b1 has to be blocked low, which means that the OR will whiff. It also cannot be hit-confirmed. In short, it's great damage, but completely unsafe.
You can make the read if they are going to block low and continue to punish that with B12.

More and more players are now aware of the B12 string and automatically block low then high to keep from getting hit from the 2 overhead of that string.

So in doing this the OR will be blocked letting you employ the mind game of "will he delay MB or not."

I've had no problem what so ever, even online, hit confirming the B1.

These are very viable and the point of them is breaking 40% with one bar of meter which he can't do with his other BnBs.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
You can make the read if they are going to block low and continue to punish that with B12.

More and more players are now aware of the B12 string and automatically block low then high to keep from getting hit from the 2 overhead of that string.

So in doing this the OR will be blocked letting you employ the mind game of "will he delay MB or not."

I've had no problem what so ever, even online, hit confirming the B1.

These are very viable and the point of them is breaking 40% with one bar of meter which he can't do with his other BnBs.
b3 j3 b23 OR MB 123 LM = 42% ;)

f3 j2 b23 OR MB 123 LM = 39%

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.