What's new

gratz maxter

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Oh thanks for the tips i appreciate it, I know after low shots popup with trait you can D1 or b1 into grab, b1 has more range but execution is heavier and D1 doesn't reach if it is not up close, I know I had the chances to get them into a throw after some low shots that i missed, but i was really a little afraid to drop some guaranteed dmg since i'm too used to the PS3 pad and was using a PS2 pad with an adapter that is still a little stiff and make me drop stuff lol, but i'll make sure i have the right equipment next time i compete, Also if you don't know in the corner after b1,2 you can d1 into grab but it is like a 1 frame window to hit with d1 but just putting it out there just in case you didn't know about it =)
Oh nice. Yeah it's always good to go with guaranteed damage.

And yes, after b12, you can connect with a d1~toss. It seems to be flakey from character to character though. It works midscreen too with big characters.

For instance, if you do it on doomsday midscreen... b12, d1~toss works every time... assuming you have the timing perfect but it's a little more lenient than 1 frame. But once you get to the corner.... the timing becomes way more precise. I don't know why though. lol

Thanks for the props guys!!!!, i'll try to do better Next time, I really feel far behind a lot of top dogs that have been competing in this game, and need more Matchup knowledge, I hadn't slept a bit since Thursday and fatigue was killing me too lol, just got up bed since I went last night at 9 pm, slept enought =).

Also Transitioning from PS3 to xb360 was making the game feel weird to me, I have the game on XB360 as well and will start training on it for tourneys. Lobo really has potential to win a tournament so i'll keep up working on him, it is Sad i could never land my 76% DMG combo on anyone =( but it will happen one of these days =).

Later and Thanks!!!
yo good stuff Maximo!!!, had me and DJT hella hype with that lobo. You'll get top 8 if you keep at it for sure.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Maxter I was really rooting for you. Glad to see you're back.

Maxter

Noob
Thanks Bit, I really missed you weren't there, but at least i got to socialize with most of my friends from the community =)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Maxter has always been welcome on. He's told us he's busy. Anytime Maxter wants on he's on!