What's new

gratz maxter

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
maxters lobo was on point, frame traps galore and he shows that he knows how to play the game well. I didnt see much tick throws tho :( still lobo top 16 is amazing.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
You should've seen everyone's faces when he did that 60 percent stage combo just by simply 2 hit comboing into mbb3

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
You should've seen everyone's faces when he did that 60 percent stage combo just by simply 2 hit comboing into mbb3
Haha yeah. mb b3 to mb b3 is so tight. Especially when trait is loaded AND blows them into a stage transition. trolololol

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Wait, I think I misunderstood what you said. But yeah Lobo has HUGE combos with mb b3/f3. Check out the combo thread here. He can do 68% combos with 3 bars and trait.

Maxter

Noob
Thanks for the props guys!!!!, i'll try to do better Next time, I really feel far behind a lot of top dogs that have been competing in this game, and need more Matchup knowledge, I hadn't slept a bit since Thursday and fatigue was killing me too lol, just got up bed since I went last night at 9 pm, slept enought =).

Also Transitioning from PS3 to xb360 was making the game feel weird to me, I have the game on XB360 as well and will start training on it for tourneys. Lobo really has potential to win a tournament so i'll keep up working on him, it is Sad i could never land my 76% DMG combo on anyone =( but it will happen one of these days =).

Later and Thanks!!!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Thanks for the props guys!!!!, i'll try to do better Next time, I really feel far behind a lot of top dogs that have been competing in this game, and need more Matchup knowledge, I hadn't slept a bit since Thursday and fatigue was killing me too lol, just got up bed since I went last night at 9 pm, slept enought =).

Also Transitioning from PS3 to xb360 was making the game feel weird to me, I have the game on XB360 as well and will start training on it for tourneys. Lobo really has potential to win a tournament so i'll keep up working on him, it is Sad i could never land my 76% DMG combo on anyone =( but it will happen one of these days =).

Later and Thanks!!!
Awesome! And respect! Also, check out the combo thread when you get some time. I'll be adding more to it as well. But I think some of them might help you out big time. For instance, after a successful low shot, you can continue for a big combo with b1~mb toss. I saw you hit with low shot so many times and was like OH DAMN HERE COMES A BIG COMBO.

Maxter

Noob
Awesome! And respect! Also, check out the combo thread when you get some time. I'll be adding more to it as well. But I think some of them might help you out big time. For instance, after a successful low shot, you can continue for a big combo with b1~mb toss. I saw you hit with low shot so many times and was like OH DAMN HERE COMES A BIG COMBO.
Oh thanks for the tips i appreciate it, I know after low shots popup with trait you can D1 or b1 into grab, b1 has more range but execution is heavier and D1 doesn't reach if it is not up close, I know I had the chances to get them into a throw after some low shots that i missed, but i was really a little afraid to drop some guaranteed dmg since i'm too used to the PS3 pad and was using a PS2 pad with an adapter that is still a little stiff and make me drop stuff lol, but i'll make sure i have the right equipment next time i compete, Also if you don't know in the corner after b1,2 you can d1 into grab but it is like a 1 frame window to hit with d1 but just putting it out there just in case you didn't know about it =)