What's new

Good stuff IKizzle!

Enenra

Go to hell.
IKizzLE

Dude, you really made me want to pick up Sektor. So baddass. You had to go against the craziest players MK has to offer and not only held your own, but made them sweat. You are top 8 material my friend. I'm going to play with Sektor, and if I'm even half as good as you, I'll be making top 16. Mad props.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
lol, those ghetto resets are kind of a one off thing to do in a tourny when you need to take a round and you've conditioned your opponent to not wake up.

f43 and f4~dash~overhead are the two I like.
I peeped the back 34 reset that I use also. After tup do back 3 low enough to where the 4 crosses up the character and makes them instant get up giving you advantage behind them for more pressure or a grab. You can turn a meterless bnb into 45% with a sneaky throw.

Very clever kizzle

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
good shit kizzle, we need to play some retarded ass sektor mirrors offline someday

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Ikizzzle- Sektor of america.

Yo bro, when u coming to sac? Didnt u say your from over here?
I was there for christmas break and new years and I texted silent1 but nothing was ever set up. Have no clue when i'll be back in sac. Thanks for the props though! I thought I was going to go 0-2 in the tourny after losing to morty lol.

I think it was Morty Seinfeld 1st match of the day.
Then GGA wafflez smoke, Konqrr, RTO Toxic, Clint the Beast, Showtime, Eklectic and CDjr.
Got lucky on most of these....all the 32 man brackets were too stacked.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I was there for christmas break and new years and I texted silent1 but nothing was ever set up. Have no clue when i'll be back in sac. Thanks for the props though! I thought I was going to go 0-2 in the tourny after losing to morty lol.

I think it was Morty Seinfeld 1st match of the day.
Then GGA wafflez smoke, Konqrr, RTO Toxic, Clint the Beast, Showtime, Eklectic and CDjr.
Got lucky on most of these....all the 32 man brackets were too stacked.
They were... I was wondering how you were going to hold up when I heard you were playing CDjr.. That Smoke match up is tough!

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Just watched all the iKizzLe matches again, and you blew me away man.

Really liked your F4 after your :ex Teleport, and then tried the ghetto reset with Leg Lift. Awesome man, very inventive.
Do you have the link? I kind of missed them.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Post those videos to YouTube, twitch doesn't work on my IPad and it's all I've got. Please please please
Muahahaha ipad fail **tears of joy**

You commin to vsm Thursday?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Muahahaha ipad fail **tears of joy**

You commin to vsm Thursday?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
No I can't go I have to work, but I'll be up there in like two week when I have spring break. It should be fun I've been working real hard to catch my game up to everyone else. Now if only someone would post the ikizzle videos to youtube ...

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
No I can't go I have to work, but I'll be up there in like two week when I have spring break. It should be fun I've been working real hard to catch my game up to everyone else. Now if only someone would post the ikizzle videos to youtube ...
damn ok. we should play online sometime. If anything when i record matches between kizzle and i or me vs anyone with sektor ill put some up on youtube for ya.

damn ok. we should play online sometime. If anything when i record matches between kizzle and i or me vs anyone with sektor ill put some up on youtube for ya.
cool man thanks. I'll play online with you, but just know that I'm terrible online. I never adapted to lag and I haven't learned to compensate for it. My psn is streamworthy add me

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I planned heavy for Kizzle after playing him online

this dude is no joke, I guarentee all of you he will place top 8 or win a major before it's all said and done.

His Sektor is off the charts.

Not to mention he's a great guy in general - one of my fav players to watch.

Missed the stream... I'm scavenging through Medina4Life's video archive but only found the fight against Konqrr and RTO Toxic. Great Matches iKizzle! Learning a couple of things from you :)

Where can I see that match against CDJr's Smoke?

Saw the rest, great play!