What's new

Give Awkward Sloth and Saltshaker your Props

How will Tweedy do?

• Disappear in pools like forever king's shoes

• Silence the haters from the top 8 stage

Results are only viewable after voting.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Now, MKXL has seen TYM go through some dark times. We've seen top players leave at an alarming rate, negativity at an all time high and the death of fun.

But something remarkable has happened recently, which deserves to be given as much attention as possible.

Through the generosity of @Awkward Sloth and @SaltShaker, TYM's own heel of 2016 has been given the opportunity to prove his worth. This is the sort of inspiring behaviour that can make TYM great again.

Whether you want to see young @Tweedy prosper or will be wishing for the biggest blow up since Training Wheels, it can't be denied that the sloth and shaker have brought hype to an MKX tournament when it was much needed.

So I urge everyone to give these two generous members your props, let them know how awesome they are.

Also, do not forget to tune into TCW this weekend. Not only for the Tweedy hype, but because @Mr Aquaman and Co. put on an absolutely top tier production last year and are bound to do the same (if not better) this year.

So discuss below. Give your predictions for the weekend and make it clear which camp you are in.

@STORMS @Tim Static I do think this sort of thing being promoted would be great for TYM's image

Edit: many apologies to @SouthRoots aka Missy from Exile, @Aqueous_Echo and @HuttonMD for forgetting. All of these have generously contributed towards making this possible.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Props to everyone involved with TCW. Good luck to Tweedy on his journey, I expect some hype things here. Shaker and Sloth thank you for being overall just great assets to the community, you put the work in and you deserve the props!

CrazyFingers

Tweedy has my support because he plays top tier , he's super confident and gives no CUCKS what "you" think.

Pre patch - post patch - alien: it doesn't matter: he will have to beat other top5s to do well so drop the excuses at the door and give the man support
That cuck line is godlike xD gotta love Pig.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
It sickens me that Tweedy's attitude and behavior is being rewarded, but much respect for @SaltShaker and @Awkward Sloth for doing something positive for the community and providing much needed hype for TCW.
On the same boat here. I don't like his attitude. He talks too much. Hope he gets blown away from TCW for being ignorant all this time towards us. I hope he learns to respect every fighter (Bushido style).

Props to @SaltShaker and @Awkward Sloth and the rest for helping this kid going to TCW to feel what it is to have good fighters and show respect towards them.

REO

Undead
We all know that if Tweedy starts doing good and continues to keep going to tournaments he will become a positive asset to the community and quite possibly a figure head. The people thinking he's just gonna be a douchebag 24/7 and hate on everyone are low key scumbags and just want to use him as their token of "entertainment" because they don't find MKX to be enjoyable enough for them with the high level of play displayed at tournaments.

These same people couldn't care less about Tweedy ruining possible esport sponsors, burning bridges of opportunities with potential companies, or making great friends with players, and etc. They literally just want to see shit and drama started for the sake of indulging in popcorn eating buttery goodness.

CrazyFingers

We all know that if Tweedy starts doing good and continues to keep going to tournaments he will become a positive asset to the community and quite possibly a figure head. The people thinking he's just gonna be a douchebag 24/7 and hate on everyone are low key scumbags and just want to use him as their token of "entertainment" because they don't find MKX to be enjoyable enough for them with the high level of play displayed at tournaments.

These same people couldn't care less about Tweedy ruining possible esport sponsors, burning bridges of opportunities with potential companies, or making great friends with players, and etc. They literally just want to see shit and drama started for the sake of indulging in popcorn eating buttery goodness.
To be fair, popcorn is delicious...but seriously Tweedy's cool

@SouthRoots aka Missy from Exile, @Aqueous_Echo and @HuttonMD are all a big part of why i'm able to make it as well.

Recognize.
People just keep forgetting. It's OK though, we don't offer help just to get recognition. I've known you for a long time, @Tweedy. If I didn't like you, or want to help, we wouldn't have (speaking for @HuttonMD and myself). We got your back.

@SaltShaker dropped the ball anyway lol why is he being mentioned in this? @Awkward Sloth is the reason Tweedy got things worked out in the last minute so he deserves the props.

Tweedy

Noob
People just keep forgetting. It's OK though, we don't offer help just to get recognition. I've known you for a long time, @Tweedy. If I didn't like you, or want to help, we wouldn't have (speaking for @HuttonMD and myself). We got your back.

@SaltShaker dropped the ball anyway lol why is he being mentioned in this? @Awkward Sloth is the reason Tweedy got things worked out in the last minute so he deserves the props.
Saltshaker actually pulled through in the end.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
It actually depends on who he's facing. I voted pools but I think he'll make at least top 16. Top 8 is definitely possible but I wouldn't put my money on it. I hope tweedy does well though.