What's new

Ghost Battle Series for Injustice has Ended - Total Results and Recap Inside!

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Sad to see the end of IGAU but super excited for MKX. Thanks to everyone that ever watched or attended. Anyone that is thinking of traveling some time see if you can plan on GBS too. Its a great time with a great group of people.

Special thanks to @GGA HAN for doing a great job running it and Galloping Ghost Arcade for hosting it.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I've enjoyed tuning in every week and always looked forward to: the level of play, character diversity, insightful & entertaining commentary and the quality of the stream.
I've also had the opportunity to visit a few times and play- a great experience and 10/10, would go again. You guys are great.
The GGA Twitch channel will continue to have my subscription going into MKX, due to everything I mentioned above.
Special shout outs to all who used my character (Black Adam) and represented him with the pride & honor of Kahndaq.

just curious but where's the place to go to for getting information about more local tournaments like this to continue getting my feet wet? such as a website with listings and the works

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So 16bit is obviously sticking with the princess, but who is Max going to use in MK X? Ferra/Torr?