What's new

Ghost Battle Series for Injustice has Ended - Total Results and Recap Inside!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade

With a heavy heart, I must announce that Ghost Battle Series for Injustice:GAU has ended. I would like to personally thank everyone that ever was a part of our event and contributed to our scene in any way - from local players grinding match-ups, to commentating during streams, for chanting "JIM" during Flash combos, If you watched the stream and talked with us in the chat, if you were coming out and playing with us from out of town, and even if you were trolling/talking smack on Ghost Battle Series...
Thank you!
even soonk

To see new players with no prior fighting game experience make huge improvement, to seeing mid-level player make the leap and start to excel... it has been an honor to be a part of this. To see our top competitive players do so well nationally is just the icing on the cake for me, and is something that they deserve a ton of credit for. And now...

REPORT YOUR SCORES!

Overall Ghost Battle Series Tournament Wins
1 @GGA Max - 32 wins
2 @GGA 16 Bit - 25 wins
3 @GGA pimpimjim - 8 wins
4 @Slips - 8 wins
5 - @GGA Saucy Jack - 2 wins
6 - @EMPEROR_THEO - 1 win
6 - @GGA Wafflez - 1 win
6 Emperor Limbo/TBM - 1 win

Overall Season Winners
Season 1 Winner - GGA Pimpimjim
Season 2 Winner - GGA Max
Season 3 Winner - GGA Max
Season 4 Winner - GGA 16 Bit
Season 5 Winner - GGA 16 Bit
Season 6 Winner - GGA 16 Bit

Overall Standings
1 GGA 16 Bit - 349 points
2 GGA Max - 325 points
3 GGA Pimpimjim - 212 points
4 GGA Saucy Jack - 179 points
5 Slips - 111 points
6 GGA Jeremiah - 79 points
7 GGA HAN - 75 points
8 @N1k0lasss - 68 points

9 Twisted - 64 points
10 Jim - 61 points
11 Wafflez - 54 points
11 Hruza - 54 points
13 Grawlix - 46 points
14 Fill Pops - 40 points
15 Truth - 38 points
16 McCutty Mayham - 37 points
17 Heroic Legacy - 27 points
breakdown: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At8xfkgcpIQfdEgzbEQyalZ2dDhvM2NOd0pnQUJ3MGc&usp=drive_web#gid=7

Remember, we are simply on hiatus from tournament now until Mortal Kombat X, and would like to encourage anyone to come out or tune on Thursdays at our regular stream time to watch us playing a variety of games. We plan on having MK9/Injustice casuals, Mario games, and other surprises.

Until we return for Mortal Kombat X - take care everyone!

-HAN
@The BOSS

Last edited:

GGA Max

Thanks very much to Doc Mack. Without him none of this would be possible. He shows support for the team through traveling and equipment funds, and most importantly, a location where the team can be.. a team.

Thanks to Pete for going out of his way to stream for us and the viewers.

Thanks to the supporters who show up. The community we have built is strong and welcoming.

Thanks to all the supporters at home. You motivate us to come out more than you expect.

Also thanks to Duc Dang

I will tune in from time to time to watch ur guys' casuals. If me and DJT can come out to combo breaker, we would love to go to the GGA arcade. Also great stuff all around for y'all injustice tournies, they were great.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I hope I can make it to Chicago at least once early on for MKX. Love watching you guys, and looking forward to a hella strong scene out of GGA for the next game.

I am so lucky and happy that i moved near GGA.First there was GDA(Greek Dojo Academy) now my home is GGA.I really wanna thank everyone in GGA for their warm welcome.I hope in the near future i can travel with these guys in other majors.I never had this opportunity in Greece.Also i wanna thank everyone who supported me and i hope my gameplay entertained the people in the stream.

Last edited:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Damn I will miss these streams, I could never watch them live but they have been a staple of my Friday night for ages. Can't wait to see you guys at it again for MKX.

Thanks to all of GGA for putting in the effort to make this a weekly stream too and also anyone notice @Slips total points?

111 - Scorpion!

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Well,next step is MKX.See ya guys on Twitch after game relase.Good job with INJ tournaments. :)

Glad to have had the chance to be a part of it at least once... Was great fun and was of most memorable nights spent in the US! Thanks to everyone that made the effort to come along and spend time with us and for making us feel very welcome!

Looking forward to see what GGA has to offer when MKX is released!