What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Xur is selling the Suros Regime this weekend, one of the best auto rifles in the game. He's also selling all chest pieces, and an exotic gauntlet engram.

I got my Hunter a chest piece, the Suros, and the Gauntlet which turned out to be for my Hunter as well.

If you guys plan on using the Suros for PvP, do not upgrade it. An unupgraded Suros is better in PvP because of the rate of fire.

Also, dunno if you guys know about the bounty glitch, but thought I'd share. If you're playing the game when the bounties reset, get them, complete, and turn them in. Then turn off your console, and reload the game. Those same bounties will be there, able to be done again. You HAVE to be playing when they reset though, so that's the hardest part.
thanks for the info man :)

I'm still trying to figure out which exotic armor to even use period.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Xur is selling the Suros Regime this weekend, one of the best auto rifles in the game. He's also selling all chest pieces, and an exotic gauntlet engram.

I got my Hunter a chest piece, the Suros, and the Gauntlet which turned out to be for my Hunter as well.

If you guys plan on using the Suros for PvP, do not upgrade it. An unupgraded Suros is better in PvP because of the rate of fire.

Also, dunno if you guys know about the bounty glitch, but thought I'd share. If you're playing the game when the bounties reset, get them, complete, and turn them in. Then turn off your console, and reload the game. Those same bounties will be there, able to be done again. You HAVE to be playing when they reset though, so that's the hardest part.
No, maxed Suros is much better. Damage increase while ADS with the buff to the headshot multiplier make it way better. Not to mention perks like the bottom half of the magazine doing increased damage and returning health. If you do not upgrade based on rate of fire while ADS you should not have bought the weapon and went with another gun that has roughly the same stability. I would also suggest firing off 8 or so bullets when spawning to bring your magazine down to 24-25 in order to make a larger portion of your magazine do bonus damage.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
No, maxed Suros is much better. Damage increase while ADS with the buff to the headshot multiplier make it way better. Not to mention perks like the bottom half of the magazine doing increased damage and returning health. If you do not upgrade based on rate of fire while ADS you should not have bought the weapon and went with another gun that has roughly the same stability. I would also suggest firing off 8 or so bullets when spawning to bring your magazine down to 24-25 in order to make a larger portion of your magazine do bonus damage.
i do that with Epitaph

Last bullet doing massive damage and the reload being double when empty. Fire off half my mag and be happy.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm on and ready to raid
I did it with some randoms on Normal. Got nothing but energies and shards. :(

There's this really awesome site, where you can post on to find people doing various things in Destiny. You put what class you are, your level, and what you are wanting to do. You can even search by console and region.

http://www.destinylfg.com/

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone on XBONE want to help me out with the raid on hard? I'm a level 28 Hunter so no one wants me! I'm already good at the raid, dat adaptation, so stop being scrubs and let's play.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Anyone on XBONE want to help me out with the raid on hard? I'm a level 28 Hunter so no one wants me! I'm already good at the raid, dat adaptation, so stop being scrubs and let's play.
haha less than a week ago you'd never done the raid, now you're good at it and ready for hard mode?

I'll add you anyway. I've done it 3 times on normal and just got 29 with no raid gear yet. I haven't got much other than hard mode left to do

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
haha less than a week ago you'd never done the raid, now you're good at it and ready for hard mode?

I'll add you anyway. I've done it 3 times on normal and just got 29 with no raid gear yet. I haven't got much other than hard mode left to do
Yes, I mean, once you've done it 3 times it's not too hard. At least it's not 2/3 :p

I've got a 27 Warlock and a 28 Hunter. My Warlock isn't maxxed in Sunsinger though, working on it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I've gotten lucky today. 1 legendary engram actually gave me a legendary gun instead of ascendant material, and a primary autorifle at that. Ranked up to dead orbit 3 which gave a me a legendary Hand Cannon, which I've been wanting. Got 3 public events within 20 minutes, 2 on Earth 1 on Moon, which all 3 gave me an ascendant material, AND I still had the complete 3 public events with gold bounty. Also, while doing a chest run on the moon, within 1 hour, I got 6 blue engrams IN CHESTS! That usually happens once in a blue moon (dat double pun though?), but was getting retardedly lucky today. Not to mention green and blue engrams have been popping up more frequently from enemies today than they ever have.

Random ass lucky day? lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
That Vault Of Glass is no joke, its a bitch to pass that.
That's what makes it fun, imo. It does kinda suck that you need 6 people instead of 3-4, but needing 6 people who are good, communicate, and know the strats is also a fun aspect to it. The main issue is there's no matchmaking for it. It's not like a strike to where if you go in solo, it doesn't find you any teammates. You have to invite friends or go on various websites/forums to find teammates.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Looking for some people to play the Vault of Glass raid. I'm a level 27 Hunter with a full set of legendary and exotic gear. PM me here or message me on PSN if interested.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
@JustPressingButtons aI'm on Ps4

@MKillBill are you on PS4?

I'm a level 30 Warlock and if anyone needs to go through the raid that's on PS4 I will get you through it.

Did a speed run last nighy and did it in 45 minutes on normal.

Also, I'm looking for level 29+ players to run the hard raid next week with. Please be atleast level 29 as anything below 29 is a hindrence. You can get to level 29 just by upgrading one exotic and three legendary pieces of gear.

My PSN is IronLung6920

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I'm a level 30 Warlock and if anyone needs to go through the raid that's on PS4 I will get you through it.

Also, I'm looking for level 29+ players to run the hard raid next week with. Please be atleast level 29 as anything below 29 is a hindrence. You can get to level 29 just by upgrading one exotic and three legendary pieces of gear.

My PSN is IronLung6920
I'm on PS4. Tried going through the Raid once on my own (hahaha) and haven't tried since because of the lack of matchmaking. I'll look you up.

My PSN is IronLung6920
I'll throw you an add bro.

Also yeah, me and @InFlames were looking for people to play with us haha.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
destiny is dying. ever since the massive outrage at the DLC details, even the fanboys are dropping the game. I hit Lv30 and im extremely disappointed with the upcoming DLC and the overall state of the game in general. time to trade in :/

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Finally level 30. Wrecked the raid twice on hard in record time yesterday. Been a level 29 with the mind of a 30 for so long it's sweet to see the differences it makes when you know how to make use of them. Atheon was down in two runs, gatekeepers took less time than infomercials, and the loot was sweet to boot. When you know what you're doing and aren't lucky, level 30 frauds like @Vak Phoenix and @RiBBz22 with their secret illuminati clans and groups that exclude the valuable potential that can be found in Rawsism, things can go pretty smoothly.

You guys can keep your little clan. I'm level 30 and a free agent now. This is the all star Warlock ROFLStomper you guys just shunned. Your loss
I'm taking my talents from Clevland to Miami.