What's new

Guide General Zod Community Combo Guide

TheRFG

Noob
Haha, I'm having some fun with D2xxKryptonian Rifle MB, Dash, B3. It doesn't do much damage, but it's fun. Plus the d2xxKryptonian Rifle MB might be able to be used to carry a combo, maybe corner stuff

Kiu

Winds Of Madness
f213, trait, f213, trait, 11, trait, d12~db1b. 40%, perfect meaty on the slow fireball.

Found by SRM | Mad King. :D

Kiu

Winds Of Madness
RebelzPlague

Good news! Your corner combo is now a mid-screen combo. :)

f213, trait, 3, trait, 3, trait, 3, trait, bf2. 47% meterless midscreen, and if it's blocked trait makes the starter safe. Official request that this is the Kickball Loop.

Still in the works; Accidentally found that after the second 3 the trait grab will/can connect, still trying to find the most optimal ender for it.

Found by SRM | Mad King.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
So I got the idea on doing 100% combos on Museum after Tony-T uploaded a superman 100%. Here is my day one Zod 100% reset combo on museum. This took me 3HR's to land; enjoy: )

Trait, J3, 3, Trait, 2-2-1+2, Down-Back Trait, Back-3, J3, Down-Back 2 MB, RB (Interecatble)

@TONY-T

Is there a way to combo into trait or do you just have to YOLO that shit? I didn't see anything that looked good for it...

Maybe off a MB Rifle? Like... b12~MB Rifle, activate trait, Wraith Slash xN~db4, dash in, b3, j3, f213~charge? Just a guess. If there even is a way to combo into trait, that would probably be the best bet.
I use b1, 2 then activate the wraith. The opponent is stunned a la Shazam's f2, 2.

(in the corner) f21u+2, fast kryptonian shot, jump 2, slow kryptonian shot, jump 2, regular kryptonian shot, f213, zod charge.
41% before Zod ;)

I hope this helps you guys as it does not require any meter to be used before Zod, and I hope my notations are correct as I don't post very often.

kevkopdx

Noob
I couldnt find this anywhere in the thread, but forgive me if its a repeat.

off of a naked b3, you can do a db2b(MB) so for an easy combo: b3, db2b(MB), j2, 3, bf3 is 34%
landing a combo off of the db2b(MB) is a little tricky since you are spaced pretty far away, but can be done.
the db2b(MB) should be done right as they are falling in front of your face

so if anyone can come up with a better ender or beginner, im curious as to how much damage can be done with this! thanks!

TheRFG

Noob
lol, halarious. 112, close ground blast mb, dash, b3, ji3, d2xxkryptonian rifle mb slow, end how you want, that's 40%, but 2 meter burns. fun though

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I use b1, 2 then activate the wraith. The opponent is stunned a la Shazam's f2, 2.
Oh cool.

But that's just a set-up for the summon though, right? You can't do b12~trait, Wraith Slash and have it combo, can you? Sorry. I'd check myself but I'm not home.

Oh cool.

But that's just a set-up for the summon though, right? You can't do b12~trait, Wraith Slash and have it combo, can you? Sorry. I'd check myself but I'm not home.
Nah, I don't think so. The summon motion breaks it. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure. It's good to set it up though. From there, use a 50/50 into a trait combo.

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
RebelzPlague

Good news! Your corner combo is now a mid-screen combo. :)

f213, trait, 3, trait, 3, trait, 3, trait, bf2. 47% meterless midscreen, and if it's blocked trait makes the starter safe. Official request that this is the Kickball Loop.

Still in the works; Accidentally found that after the second 3 the trait grab will/can connect, still trying to find the most optimal ender for it.

Found by SRM | Mad King.

I like the discovery of it in a mid screen combo. "Kickball Loop" sounds like a great name, I certainly vote for this. And I did find that the trait grab works, but I can't seem to get it off of any hits except off the trait slash. But for a combo ender, I would do b3, dash, 3, bf2.

Reactions: Kiu

Kiu

Winds Of Madness
Update: Trait grab will hit inconsistently after the third 3 in the kickball loop. Still trying to find the exact timing... it's a bit weird since just 3 xx d4 raw will hit, pretty much only hit 3 xx d4 during kickball loop when attempting another cancel.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
good shit dude. btw you can't use wakeup to escape Zod's low heat vision?
Thanks, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to escape it, you can't escape EX ones however as they'll be part of the combo as seen in one of the 35% combo's.

If anything I put them there as a cool transition into other combo's

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Thanks, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to escape it, you can't escape EX ones however as they'll be part of the combo as seen in one of the 35% combo's.

If anything I put them there as a cool transition into other combo's
USE THE INTERACTABLE!!!

Kiu

Winds Of Madness
For the d12 xx close Ground Strike MB, after ji3, the full f213 string will connect into Zod Strike for an even 40%. Tested on Scorpion to punish teleports traitless for one bar.

nugava

Noob
A think to begin a combo fullscreen... maybe... But it's more for the fun part, the 4,4,4 after The MBdb2...
4, db2MB, 4, 4, 4, db(ou df)4, dash avant, b3, Ji2, 112, bf2MB