What's new

Games that the majority think is God's gift, but you think it's actually trash

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Because it was a complete offshoot of what Fallout was. I wanted a legit successor to Fallout 1 and 2, not Gruff McFirst-Person-Shooter 67.
New Vegas however was fairly enjoyable.
New Vegas was a shitter version of Fallout 3 in just about every way. I was shocked at how they took something so great and beat it down into a deformed pulp.

Reedoms

Noob
New Vegas was a shitter version of Fallout 3 in just about every way. I was shocked at how they took something so great and beat it down into a deformed pulp.
That's essentially my opinion on how the transition from the original Fallouts went to Fallout 3.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Good compared to games today? Sure. When compared to Halo 2, Halo 3 is gutter trash.
Dude, As much as I loved Halo 2. I felt Halo 3 took out of the BS that was in Halo 2. BxR , Double Shot and the OP sword sucked dick.Rocket Luncher Lock-on was pretty scrubby too...so they put in back in Reach, SMH.

Bullet travel > Hit-scan.

I think Halo 3 is just a better Halo 2.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Fallout 3. Boy was that a slap in the face when I figured it was going to be a sequel to Fallout 2. It's also an incredibly shitty game to boot.
I'm not talking to you anymore.

My list:
Any Zelda game other than Majora's Mask
World of Warcraft
Fallout: New Vegas
Metal Gear Solid (only played 2 and 4, can't comment on the others I guess)

Bioshock can kick rocks. They released a better version of the same game in 1999 called System Shock 2.
I will continue to say this as many times as you people give me the opportunity to.

Reedoms

Noob
Bioshock can kick rocks. They released a better version of the same game in 1999 called System Shock 2.
I will continue to say this as many times as you people give me the opportunity to.
I like both.

Halo 3 was a better built game than Hal0 2.
It wasn't built for fun.

Also, before this thread goes out of control, I want to say that I dislike Skyrim intensely and think that it doesn't deserve half the praise it gets.

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
You can't say that...it's just something that shouldn't be said.

As much as I'd want to explain why I don't really feel like it.This thread seems to be more like the short answers type.
I thought the Campaign was garbage. Maybe since Revelations was my first AC game, but I felt no connection to anything in that realm. I felt no one had any depth put into their persona and stopped playing once I couldn't get past the part where you ride a fragile cart on a bumpy ravine chasing God knows who. Not too mention how so little effort was put into the retelling of the past games in that "intro" thingy. It sits uninstalled in my Steam library.

The multiplayer was fun, I give it that.