What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Its a damn shame this keeps happening. I wonder how much % ppl dropped this game because they don't look up how to fix it.

Flagg

Noob
I can only assume this has something to do with the servers or a certain code they put in their games? I find it strange i've only had this with MK 9 and IGAU.

Flagg

Noob
Well so far so good!

Seems a bit annoying that the cache needs to be emptied every so often. Like Dislexic said, what about people that dont visit the forums, that probably just dropped the game because they thought they had a faulty copy.

Has this happened on PS3?

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
They should better make a message when you start injustice how to fix it lol, or put it up on info instead of how many bazillion gallons of water aquaman has used so far

Flagg

Noob
Its just crashed again.

Oh well, I got 20 minutes out of the game this time at least. What a freaking joke.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Its just crashed again.

Oh well, I got 20 minutes out of the game this time at least. What a freaking joke.
Try contacting the game or Xbox support. For everyone who I know clearing the cache and deleting title update has fixed it.

i sometimes have the crashing issue too but thats only when i start up MP. also i have to reDL the compatibility packs like every 2nd time i start the game, then it will say my network disconnectet but its still dling. insjustice is a bit fucked up in terms of stability. and no, clearing the cache doesnt do the job.

Flagg

Noob
I think it's either the skins, the title download or both. I've had to delete everything off storage except for my lobo download and player settings. Anything I re-download starts freezing up my console, sometimes before I even reach th dashboard.

Very disappointing..

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I think it's either the skins, the title download or both. I've had to delete everything off storage except for my lobo download and player settings. Anything I re-download starts freezing up my console, sometimes before I even reach th dashboard.

Very disappointing..
That sucks. :( Have you tried installing the game to your harddrive? Maybe theres a problem with your disc.

Flagg

Noob
That sucks. :( Have you tried installing the game to your harddrive? Maybe theres a problem with your disc.
Alas AeroGrunt, I now think the problem could be the 360 itself.

I've had it a long time now, over 5 years and never had any problems. Well, the last couple of months it was suddenly overheating a lot and I would get the 2 red ring symbol and would have to open a window or whatever. Now that this has started happening, it might just be that it's coming to the end of its life. Just before the freeze there is this sound like paper tearing then it freezes. I tried moving the console to cooler spot and the power supply. I get about 5 mins, then UGH! It does seem strange that when it tries to download Injustice stuff it's worse, but maybe thats a sign the console cant take it anymore.

Even without Injustice in the machine, if I try and play SF III on my hard drive, after about 10 mins it crashes.

This really sucks. I have a few games I bought on Market Place (several fighters and a couple of FPS games). Is there a way I can keep them, if I decide to get a new 360, no games, no pads?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Alas AeroGrunt, I now think the problem could be the 360 itself.

I've had it a long time now, over 5 years and never had any problems. Well, the last couple of months it was suddenly overheating a lot and I would get the 2 red ring symbol and would have to open a window or whatever. Now that this has started happening, it might just be that it's coming to the end of its life. Just before the freeze there is this sound like paper tearing then it freezes. I tried moving the console to cooler spot and the power supply. I get about 5 mins, then UGH! It does seem strange that when it tries to download Injustice stuff it's worse, but maybe thats a sign the console cant take it anymore.

Even without Injustice in the machine, if I try and play SF III on my hard drive, after about 10 mins it crashes.

This really sucks. I have a few games I bought on Market Place (several fighters and a couple of FPS games). Is there a way I can keep them, if I decide to get a new 360, no games, no pads?
As long as the games are purchased on your account you can re-download them to a new console. Also you can just switch your harddrive to the new one (as long as your new console is the same model). Before you go on your way and buy a new Xbox, I'd try opening it up a bit by removing the plastic case and blowing inside it to get some of the dust out of there, I suggest you do this outside. My Xbox kept freezing a lot after a few hours of play, I opened it up a bit (not all the way, I just removed the plastic parts) and did what I said. Fixed it for me, still playing on the same Xbox. This is not a guaranteed fix, but it did it for me.

Flagg

Noob
As long as the games are purchased on your account you can re-download them to a new console. Also you can just switch your harddrive to the new one (as long as your new console is the same model). Before you go on your way and buy a new Xbox, I'd try opening it up a bit by removing the plastic case and blowing inside it to get some of the dust out of there, I suggest you do this outside. My Xbox kept freezing a lot after a few hours of play, I opened it up a bit (not all the way, I just removed the plastic parts) and did what I said. Fixed it for me, still playing on the same Xbox. This is not a guaranteed fix, but it did it for me.
I've seen a couple of vids on YouTube showing this, i'll give it a go. Since I last played with you and FR Stack in KoH, i've started getting into Injustice and getting to grips with the fundamentals. I was actually toying with the idea of selling my console a couple months back, then I bought Injustice and this has happened! lol

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I've seen a couple of vids on YouTube showing this, i'll give it a go. Since I last played with you and FR Stack in KoH, i've started getting into Injustice and getting to grips with the fundamentals. I was actually toying with the idea of selling my console a couple months back, then I bought Injustice and this has happened! lol
Most of the YouTube videos show you how to open it up all the way, I wouldn't suggest doing that. If you open up the metal part of the console a lot of things can go wrong from that point on. If you're feeling lucky you can give it a shot but I've never tried it. As I said I just ripped off the plastic case and blew into the holes on the metal part. There will be a lot of dust flying out, this is why I suggested you do it outside haha. Good to hear that you're liking it, still rocking Lobo? :)

Flagg

Noob
Most of the YouTube videos show you how to open it up all the way, I wouldn't suggest doing that. If you open up the metal part of the console a lot of things can go wrong from that point on. If you're feeling lucky you can give it a shot but I've never tried it. As I said I just ripped off the plastic case and blew into the holes on the metal part. There will be a lot of dust flying out, this is why I suggested you do it outside haha. Good to hear that you're liking it, still rocking Lobo? :)
Ares is my main now but yes, I am still rocking Lobo and getting his string cszar toss set ups down. You have to patient using him but I like that as im usually someone that steams in, which doesnt quite work in this game. His trait is better than I realised. Apart from the extra damage (which is works with throws and Super), low nuclear shell launches the opponent.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Yea please help,anyone else having the loading screen freeze issues?? This is the first time for me,tried two other games and they worked fine so it's definitely just Injustice that's screwing up,and YES I CLEARED THE CACHE AND STILL THE SAME PROBLEM. Somebody help and throw me some ideas/advice I wanna play some games

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Yea please help,anyone else having the loading screen freeze issues?? This is the first time for me,tried two other games and they worked fine so it's definitely just Injustice that's screwing up,and YES I CLEARED THE CACHE AND STILL THE SAME PROBLEM. Somebody help and throw me some ideas/advice I wanna play some games
you need to delete all the patches
then clear your cache.