What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
i forgot to say i was on 360. sucks for everybody having problems :(
Yeah its not eveygame or everyone from what I can tell...I had friends on my list playing Injustice...lol
Ah well can't win them all...hopefull I can play some tommorrow...

Sent under duress.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
My game was locking up on sunday for no reason. I ended up deleting all my injustice saves and it worked.

Guys, guys. If this persists, did ya'll know you can go read a good book instead? Seriously, the Earth will not explode due to XBL issues.

Anyway, if this is really an XBL-centric problem, I think some patience is in order.....or some offline play.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Lol Micrsoft fixed it like an hour after they found out about it. And people still hate on them. Some of you have very unrealistic expectations.

MoldMan

Noob
Lol Micrsoft fixed it like an hour after they found out about it. And people still hate on them. Some of you have very unrealistic expectations.
It took them that long to find out about it?
Good thing MM didnt come out today.
My next gen console will be PS4 I dont care for xbox one

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It took them that long to find out about it?
Good thing MM didnt come out today.
My next gen console will be PS4 I dont care for xbox one
It takes time to determine whether it is just an isolated incident or a worldwide thing.

As soon as they found out they fixed it as fast as they could. You probably have no idea what the problem was or how complicated it was. To say they are incompetent for a job you yourself have no knowledge about is silly.

I play a lot of Injustice online and I am having a hard time finding a match with people who know how to play. So I am looking for people who would like to get together online for more competition. Feel free to add me as a friend on PSN. My tag is Mr_BrandanSpier