What's new

Full List Of Un-Techable Knock Downs (Komplete Kast)

Truth

Noob
SZ's Xray move doesn't give you an untechable knockdown, it only leaves the opponent standing. I think SZ and Noob are the only 2 characters in the game that leave the opponent standing after an xray move.

Ok Kang's parries don't grant untechable knockdowns. Idk what happened therre, sorry.

Most likely screwed up during the test and forgot to switch back to com to see if it would tech.

Crathen

Death is my business
Techable Xrays are : Kitana , Mileena , Sindel , Shang Tsung , Kung Lao ( but he can combo off it into ) and Rain ( but he can combo off it ).

And yeah Noob Xray leaves your opponent standing , my bad.
Also the NJP splat is techrollable.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
well, technically you can roll after untechable knock downs by staying grounded after the recovery period is over and then rolling back

does the NJP fall under that category?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Ok yeah you can stay grounded after a njp splat and then roll back.
Ok cool, I would say it counts as untechable.

Is this the complete list then? any errors?

Note: I am NOT including moves that leave you standing OR any set ups where you can hit an opponent out of a tech roll or OTG them to pull them into blocking state.

Just meat and potatoes here.

Crathen

Death is my business
You maintain the Wake up invincibility frames after techrolling an NJP splat and obviously Recovery appears on screen , it's techable , but you can also do a delayed roll ( wich doesnt allow you to do wakeup attacks ) like any other common knockdown.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
You maintain the Wake up invincibility frames after techrolling an NJP splat and obviously Recovery appears on screen , it's techable , but you can also do a delayed roll ( wich doesnt allow you to do wakeup attacks ) like any other common knockdown.
So what you're saying is you can roll quickly out of a NJP splat?

If that qualifies qualifies, Freddy's NMS,2 should be added.
added

Crathen

Death is my business
So what you're saying is you can roll quickly out of a NJP splat?
Yes that's why NJP splat isn't an untechable knockdown ( neither NMS 2 ) , you simply recover while they still have the knockdown invicibility ( that's why doing a Spike after NMS 2 will not hit them OTG ) and the chance to techroll into a wakeup ( wich retains the invicibility frames ) or just techroll into block.
Delayed roll instead doesnt allow you to use a wakeup attack ( so no invicibility frames ) and you can be hit with an OTG move after the wake up window time from untechable knockdowns has expired.

Hope i made myself clear