What's new

FRQ|EMPR|THEO Wins INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US at SoCal Regionals 2014!

PaYizT

Say it with your chest .
congrats theo for aquaman his way to first place, sucks what happen to king do he look like he was the only one that could stop theo

Yoaks

A spaceman
WHAT?!!?!?!!? I MISSED TOP 8!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
How does a character with NO MIXUPS win a tournament?

Must be that the US has incomplete meta.

In all seriousness though, congrats @EMPEROR Theo :D
he actually has a weird 50/50 after f1 u have 2 options....and after a scoop u jump with j3 and if u move just a bit it wont cross up, almost impossible to see

Crathen

Death is my business
Props to Theo , he's one of the most solid players i've seen playing this game , you can tell he puts in WORK.

Also props to the whole top 8 for some good matches , specially whiteboi and Hippo , that match was an heartbreaker personally.

It'll only get better folks.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
he actually has a weird 50/50 after f1 u have 2 options....and after a scoop u jump with j3 and if u move just a bit it wont cross up, almost impossible to see
It's a tounge-in-cheek joke -- Aquaman is fine.

Last edited:

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Also congrats making top 8, hope you can further represent NW :)
Thanks, but I'm pretty sure in retired.

If I go to final round, which I should, I'd be down for that NW round robin but I probably wouldn't play in tournament.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Congrats to Theo.

On another note, why did DJT switch to Doomsday? I feel like he had a better shot with GL.