What's new

Frosty Faustings VI (Dec. 28th - 29th / Downer Grove, IL)

Greetings guys this is James "Humbag" Cardoni. Just wanting to spread to word that online pre-registration ends Dec 20th. When you pre-reg you get $ off venue fee, seeding, help us schedule, and entry into a great raffle.

http://ifdhumbag.wordpress.com/ to pre register!

Also guys, we will do need the support of the local scene to bring setups. Bringing a full setup will get you more raffle tickets (2 ASUS monitors are now in the raffle).

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Greetings guys this is James "Humbag" Cardoni. Just wanting to spread to word that online pre-registration ends Dec 20th. When you pre-reg you get $ off venue fee, seeding, help us schedule, and entry into a great raffle.

http://ifdhumbag.wordpress.com/ to pre register!

Also guys, we will do need the support of the local scene to bring setups. Bringing a full setup will get you more raffle tickets (2 ASUS monitors are now in the raffle).
Are Injustice and MK going to be on Xbox?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Could I have everyone's attention, please? I have a very important announcement to make:

I AM the Lin Kuei.....and I'm here to fulfill Tom Brady's destiny!

Discuss.

I retired tom not u :)
Im really down for with whatever the local community supports. I personally am not running MK/Injustice. Flying V said he would run Injustice and I instructed him to make sure to get this figured out.

Unless someone from the local scene wants to step up and take over I would have no problem with that.

This is still a community driven event so we need everyones help.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
We are actually working on that right now. It turns out Pazzo has 3 xbox ones. We just need to discuss with them if we can use them since I am sure they are very popular with the non tournament going customers.
this is relevant to my interests

Hey everyone Killer Instinct is now going to be at Frosty Faustings! It will be Sunday.

We are still working on a couple details but most likely we will either have dedicated pads at stations (people who bring sticks can use them) or require the use of the play and charge cable (no wireless).

what time will injustice start?
Injustice is on saturday. We are working on getting a proper schedule in place stay tuned.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Ok then I think Inj/MK9 will be moved to Xbox for frostys. I will make sure Flying V understands that. Will you guys be able to bring some setups? We'll need all we can get.
I can probably bring 1 complete setup (asus/xbox/ IGAU disc) with me from my stash at GGA.