What's new

Frost should return in MKX

Heres what I do know-

Shes not Smoke,

Shes not Sektor,

Shes not Noob Saibot,

Shes not Rain,

Shes not Cyrax,

She is the Cassie Cage of Jax Briggs, just like cassie shes gonna be a waste of a slot.
None of those characters are next generation, so Jacqui's spot was never theirs. If any of those you mentioned had any chance of returning, it would be on the veteran kombatants side.

And there's no such thing as a waste of slot. Besides, you haven't even seen any gameplay yet.

Scorpion has his protege, why not Sub Zero?

If there IS a second round of DLC, Frost is all but guaranteed. I wouldn't mind having her in the game, as I would really like to play a cryomancer with a focus on the ice weapons specifically.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Frost would be awesome in MKX!

Easily one of the more underrated female fighters from the 3D MK era.

I could see a lot of fan fare for her after the Kombat Pack ends, lending to her being in the second Season Pass.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I signed the petition. Even wrote a detailed reason why.

Frost turned a new chapter for Sub-zero in his story by assisting him in his bio as the new Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. A mentor and solid defender of Earthrealm. She was also very different from other female characters by deceiving most of her allies. Especially Sub-zero and her move set were move set were characterized to show her raw but under developmental abilities in her fighting like but showed her potential to be great. She was pivotal in the whole heritage of Cyromancers and Sub-zeros lost ancestry that we all know today. Frost is a MAJOR part of that. She is more then just a random character. She's history and she needs a revamp. I have most of the comics and her beef with Cassie and her background is right for this game. Barring any spoilers because i haven't wanted to read past part 3 anymore. Anyways Frost is key. It's stupid to think that she's just another Sub-zero or Killer frost when she's been out here since MKDA in 2002 or 2003. Besides a female ice ninja was in works for years Boon said and they even put a lil story together in MK Conquest with Sub-Zero's family getting murdered and she was his sister. Sister... Sub-zero... MKDA years later. LATER... And Frost still ended up being a completely different character with a completely different background and story and moves. A ass kicking power hungry twisted deceitful misguided lil bitch. Not that kind & wise and caring Sub-zero we are getting to know. Completely different.

Simple arguments like "oh she'll be a copycat" or some along the lines is moot.