What's new

Frost should return in MKX

I really hope Frost is dlc in MKX. I love her arrogant personality and she makes a great rival for Cassie Cage. Seeing a girl who grew up rich against a girl who grew up poor as well and seeing how both of their personalities clash together would make such a rivalry excellent.

Plus the idea of a female cyromancer is pretty cool, especially if she is Sub Zero's apprentice. I really hope Frost comes back in MKX because she is a pretty awesome character. Not to mention the 3d era characters need more representation as well as Lin Kuei members in MKX. Seeing how her life is right now, I think it would be good if Sub Zero were to discover her and decide to recruit her and be a father figure that she never had.

Also for those who think "we don't need her since we already have Sub Zero", it's been proven by NRS plenty of times that even though two characters can have similar abilities, they can be totally different and unique from each other For example

Sheeva and Goro
Cyrax and Sektor
Batman and Batgirl
Green Lantern and Sinestro
Shazam and Black Adam
The Joker and Harley Quinn

you get the point. Plus if Killer Frost can be totally different from Sub Zero then I am sure the same can be for Frost.

Also apparently she was leaked in the mobile version of MKX

Hope that means she is in. I really hope NRS makes her return in MKX because she has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Top 1 worst character of all MK history (jacqilyn briggs might top this we havent seen her yet)

mokap is at least funny and original, there is a blue female ninja, and there is a male ice ninja, why would we need a female blue ice ninja?
True, she's lame that way. It needs to be a blue female ninja with ice powers...and be a cyborg. Now that would be a great success :DOGE

Top 1 worst character of all MK history (jacqilyn briggs might top this we havent seen her yet)

mokap is at least funny and original, there is a blue female ninja, and there is a male ice ninja, why would we need a female blue ice ninja?
How can you consider Jacqui one of the worst when we have seen so little of her? That isn't fair at all. (I'd say Erron Black is one of the worst in MKX though, hella boring but that's another topic).

Also that is your opinion, I think Frost is a pretty awesome character with huge potential. Also you most likely didn't comprehend with what I wrote if your saying why we need Frost. <_<

Start a petition. She has no chance otherwise :DOGE
She returned in the comics and NRS likes her, not to mention she is a highly requested character. I think her chances are high, especially among female characters where she is pretty much the most requested female character not in MKX now that Tanya is in.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
If she does make it into the game, I'll do Bo Rai Cho's fart fatality on her every opportunity I get. We have too much ice in this game as it it.

The same dumb arguments "She is just a female Sub Zero" and "No need for another ice ninja" crap is getting annoying and the people saying it are closed minded as hell.

Again, it's been proven by NRS plenty of times that even though two characters can have similar abilities, they can be totally different and unique from each other For example

Sheeva and Goro
Cyrax and Sektor
Batman and Batgirl
Green Lantern and Sinestro
Shazam and Black Adam
The Joker and Harley Quinn

you get the point. Plus if Killer Frost can be totally different from Sub Zero then I am sure the same can be for Frost.

Last edited:

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Yeah great idea, leta have a female scorpion, female ermac, female reptile and female mokap!