What's new

Freddy Krueger is Officially Hat Tier

hey you guys saying he got a 50% game of doing about 50% damage there is one thing i don't understand

so you get a jump in to b2 or b3 mixup . And then you do the Ex hell Spike and hope the guy didnt block ? else you waste meter ? or am i missing anything

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
hey you guys saying he got a 50% game of doing about 50% damage there is one thing i don't understand

so you get a jump in to b2 or b3 mixup . And then you do the Ex hell Spike and hope the guy didnt block ? else you waste meter ? or am i missing anything
...Really?

:l:bp and :l:fk are special cancelable.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Fruger is BROKEN BEYOND LIMITS! if you think Kung is OP, then Fruger is 2 x the strenght!

he got every good tool Kung has. Amazing Combo ability. Amazing BNB's. All lead to corner. Amazing anti wake up game. Amazing Resets. Amazing, OTG. Amazing Stagger and pressure. does has EVERY mix up which are all combo able from.....simply too much!

if he's not fixed soon, he will be banned from tournaments...not only that, but he has two bugs so far

Currently my progress:
-45% bnb without a single meter.
-1 meter can goes up to 70% combos
-Corner combos without meter atleast 57% (without any Jp as well) ...so imagine the use of meters

hopefully u all will see how broken he is tomorrow.....seriously, who are those game testers at NRS :S?

Fruger is BROKEN BEYOND LIMITS! if you think Kung is OP, then Fruger is 2 x the strenght!

he got every good tool Kung has. Amazing Combo ability. Amazing BNB's. All lead to corner. Amazing anti wake up game. Amazing Resets. Amazing, OTG. Amazing Stagger and pressure. does has EVERY mix up which are all combo able from.....simply too much!

if he's not fixed soon, he will be banned from tournaments...not only that, but he has two bugs so far

Currently my progress:
-45% bnb without a single meter.
-1 meter can goes up to 70% combos
-Corner combos without meter atleast 57% (without any Jp as well) ...so imagine the use of meters

hopefully u all will see how broken he is tomorrow.....seriously, who are those game testers at NRS :S?
U forgot something dude projectiles go trough him and dont hit register so hes basicly invincible to projectile attacks whilst having the fastest projectile in the game (glove toss)

BookBurning

Voidwards
The character has been out for one day and I promise each and every one of you that his major damage will be nerfed and the projectile glitch fixed.

With that in mind.

What are you complaining about now?

hardwire

Noob
The character has been out for one day and I promise each and every one of you that his major damage will be nerfed and the projectile glitch fixed.

With that in mind.

What are you complaining about now?
jesuse i see why you all wanted my head

sorry sorry ill stay quite now

damn reptile still want somthing done about online :(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just because you can wear it on your head does not make it the same thing.

A Hat and a Cap are not the same.

Cap

Hat
Same concept...you wear them on your head don't ya? lol People wear them all for style right? I see little difference...lol

At any rate, Freddy isn't THAT bad...sure he needs to be patched(with his bugs etc) but for the dude that said he's as bad as KL? Hell NO...not even close lol

MKF30

Wire, lol Ok, you're talking religious things now...

I should have said, if you wear it on your head(covering your entire top skull) and can take it off at will, wear it casually it's a hat....lol I know it's jewish haha, one of my oldest friends is jewish, but he's not religious.

NOTE:not talking robes, towels, clothes or masks.....strickly hats/caps etc

Example I have an MK cap/hat, if you google MK hats that's what will pop up. I have it :)

hardwire

Noob
Wire, lol Ok, you're talking religious things now...

I should have said, if you wear it on your head(covering your entire top skull) and can take it off at will, wear it casually it's a hat....lol I know it's jewish haha, one of my oldest friends is jewish, but he's not religious.

NOTE:not talking robes, towels, clothes or masks.....strickly hats/caps etc

Example I have an MK cap/hat, if you google MK hats that's what will pop up. I have it :)

shush your killing the vibe lol just go with it

MKF30

lol, bahh speaking of Freddy. What movie is that from in your sig? Looks like a cyber Freddy? lol I don't remember that.

hardwire

Noob
lol, bahh speaking of Freddy. What movie is that from in your sig? Looks like a cyber Freddy? lol I don't remember that.
its from the last of the originals called freddys dead

its the nintendo power glove that they modified for the movie

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
EDIFICATION!

Merriam-Webster said:
Cap, noun:

a : a head covering especially with a visor and no brim
Merriam-Webster said:
Hat, noun:

a : a covering for the head usually having a shaped crown and brim
So Kung Lao, Raiden and Freddy wear hats, while Stryker wears a cap of sadness.

I played Freddy online, people rage quit at the character select screen 75% of the time. I switch to Kung Lao people play me and I double Flawless them then they select rematch. WTF? These people are beyond stupid I'm probably going to take a break from this game.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I played Freddy online, people rage quit at the character select screen 75% of the time. I switch to Kung Lao people play me and I double Flawless them then they select rematch. WTF? These people are beyond stupid I'm probably going to take a break from this game.
He's glitched. LOL projectile invulnerability. Anyone who zones or uses projectiles in their combos is completely fucked against Freddy. I don't begrudge anyone who doesn't want to bother playing against him until he's fixed.

aj1701

Noob
He's glitched. LOL projectile invulnerability. Anyone who zones or uses projectiles in their combos is completely fucked against Freddy. I don't begrudge anyone who doesn't want to bother playing against him until he's fixed.
Its not consistent though. Most of my projectiles hit him, but I didn't have a match where four missed (including my xray). I was not thrilled by that.

The has something to do with Freddy's teleport kinda like the Nightwolf absorb glitch or Noob's green shadows. If you hit him out of it at the right time, he will avoid projectiles. I noticed it when I did a teleport and got caught in a Kitana fan raise, she followed up with a IAF and it went through. I think another physical attack before you use a projectile will cancel this effect though.