What's new

Fools, Zod is a well-balanced character.

Is Zod well-balanced?

• Total voters

Ruuku1012

Real Talker
Maybe it's because I'm new to Injustice but I don't understand the point of this topic. Is this really a topic to complain about people complaining?

F4tal

Noob
You don't because you are a dumb ass gears of war 1 lag is similiar to injustice. Each punch you have to match it on how bad the lag is just like in gears of war 1. Each time you shot you have to time it on how he lag is. Dumb ass kid. You know nothin about the game mechanics and online. You just be a casual gamer. Wow I made one mistake on my math crucify me
You just compared a game that came out in 2006 to a game that came out in 2013 when it comes to lag. I played Gears of War since release day up until 2012 and you cannot compare the lag between a third person team based shooter and a fighting game. This is seriously one of the dumbest posts I have EVER seen on here LMFAO. Gears 1 multiplayer rarely lagged by the way, your internet connection is probably just shitty, like your Catwoman.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
You just compared a game that came out in 2006 to a game that came out in 2013 when it comes to lag. I played Gears of War since release day up until 2012 and you cannot compare the lag between a third person team based shooter and a fighting game. This is seriously one of the dumbest posts I have EVER seen on here LMFAO. Gears 1 multiplayer rarely lagged by the way, your internet connection is probably just shitty, like your Catwoman.
give the kid a break man

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
He has been banned so I doubt he will read this

MK_Chameleon

The wizard of Zod
IAZB are a bill of goods unless you are a robot, the height required to do them at so players cant dash under them is stupid and unlikely any human can actually do them consistently.

IAZB are a bill of goods unless you are a robot, the height required to do them at so players cant dash under them is stupid and unlikely any human can actually do them consistently.
i gguess i am a robot, let me go get a camera and record my training mode. asshole

Being able to do IAZB constantly in training mode is like showing ur mom you can hit a home run off a pitching machine throwing all fast balls
@CptXecution

i do them all the time from the right side in matches online, not problem, left side too vs some chars, ill do them vs batman, do them offline, its not hard for me. i do them vs aqua afgter trident one they respect pistol, no problems, even vs flash players.

Last edited:
Being able to do IAZB constantly in training mode is like showing ur mom you can hit a home run off a pitching machine throwing all fast balls
also you are insinuating that throwing a zod ball is a different execution thing in a match, it is not at all, a pitcher throws pitches in different locations and in different speeds, a zod ball is always jumpback db1 everytime

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
also you are insinuating that throwing a zod ball is a different execution thing in a match, it is not at all, a pitcher throws pitches in different locations and in different speeds, a zod ball is always jumpback db1 everytime
Block stun

I am actually pretty consistent with them. Even in tournament. I would say at least 90%. Enough so them wise guys wouldn't try to even attempt to dash them
i am good enough with them to feel confident using them against most chars any time i feel liek it, and i even do it online in lag, offline they come out like butter, i convert them to combos too, they are a valid tactic and the more you use them the better they get.