What's new

Flash/Superman - Which is deserving of more props

Which character provides more props to the user

• Total voters

SEV

Noob
I'd say Flash's bad MUs are: WoWo, Zod, HG, Zatanna and maybe GL.
Not really. Flash has unreactable high low game, superman does not. Flash does wayyy more damage as well. Flash may be more difficult executionally (Injustice is incredibly easy in that aspect anyways), but he's pretty braindead in his rushdown.
Flash may have one of the best 50/50's in the game, but in order to do any real damage we are heavily meter dependent and we don't build meter without taking a beating and meterless we max out at 24% without jump ins; Superman has low meterless damage too but LBSH aside from the beginning of the match and maybe after a clash, Superman always has meter. Also we can do some of the biggest damage with trait and one bar but plenty of characters can get close to that or even beat it with with trait/meter + meter/interactible midscreen, and even more in the corner; Superman can almost match it in the corner too, for only one bar, and then go into an inescapable reset... Sure our dash has great range, but it has more recovery then most and is more easily punished on dash in. And people make the point that you can't counter B22 on reaction because it's only 16 frames, but it requires proper spacing for it not to be blown up by other options, where our only viable option at that range is to B22. People that know the MU can see B22 coming pretty easily. And once you recognize and learn how to avoid the B22, along with our short ranged D1 where we need to be on top of you for it to connect, it can become hard to even start pressure unless if you go negative. He's harder to use then most people think when people actually know the MU. I don't think either characters are brain dead though.

Last edited:

JDM

Noob
It's possibly unreactable but you kan kinda fuzzy guard it.. Superman kan make you kome to him and then beat you with his faster dashes and F23. Flash doesn't really make you kome to him, he has those 50/50's but he doesn't kontrol the neutral game as well which is where matches are generally won. Supes korner damage is also insane and his moves work well for putting you there. After Flash's Lightning Kick on block he must play defense which is one of Supes biggest strengths that triumph over Flash.

If you're only thinking about up klose pressure then yeah. Flash is easier. But if you're taking everything else into account, he's not. Anyway, accessibility does not korrelate with tier.
IDK why you're acting like I don't know what the characters can do. Like I said, I play both of them. Supes is easier but Flash is just more BS.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
IDK why you're acting like I don't know what the characters can do. Like I said, I play both of them. Supes is easier but Flash is just more BS.
I guess it's just because of the way we play and the characters we use but I find Flash MUCH easier to deal with than Supes...

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
i don't want to say anything for certain other than Hawkgirl

Superman, GL, WW, BM, Zatanna, Zod and Green Arrow of all characters are all possible slight disadvantage
Superman, GL, Zatanna, GA are all 5-5 as far as I'm concerned. BM is in flash's favor, like 6-4 flash. Only characters I know are a bad MU for flash is WW and Zod, 6-4 WW and slightly in zods favor, like 5.5-4.5. Still waiting to face a good hawkgirl before I can decide if it's a bad MU for Flash cause the one's I've faced haven't gotten the better of me.