What's new

Flash/Superman - Which is deserving of more props

Which character provides more props to the user

• Total voters

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Flash players have to work way harder. I've been fooling around with the character and respect what they have to do to maintain pressure. Meanwhile, I'll go back to mashing F23 and enjoy myself.
so am not a failed rebelo cuz i use a hard character? :DOGE

JDM

Noob
I've used both in tournaments before. Flash is more difficult, I guess... but way more BS as of now. Gonna say Supes players deserve more props currently.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I think both are strong AF characters, and both are ridiculous. But Flash players get more props for no reason... I think it's because no much people use him & Superman is an overused character (or at least was) & let's not forget that Superman was someday the most hated character ;)

Personally i give props to people for they performance/gameplay & not their character.

I guess Flash players. Both characters aren't used by a whole lot of people, but Flash has to work a little harder than Supes (keywords little more). They haven't been repped as well as Superman in tournaments, who has won the biggest tournament for this game, while Flash doesn't have a major win under his belt (i can't recall any, at least). Superman is ridiculously good and we've seen why, but other than Harold's performance at KIT, we haven't seen Flash do nearly as much work as Superman at this point in the game.