What's new

First DLC to be announced during Superman vs. Batman live stream!

Mulder

King of Heroes
As much as I hate to sound insensative.......there really wasn't anything wrong with this that needed them to cancel it.

As much as I hate to sound insensative.......there really wasn't anything wrong with this that needed them to cancel it.
not from the US. is boston near chicago? maybe familiy matters inside nrs, or just well, respect to the injured and fallen.

Reactions: Ivy

Mulder

King of Heroes
not from the US. is boston near chicago? maybe familiy matters inside nrs, or just well, respect to the injured and fallen.
No it's on the east coast. I just........*shrugs*. It doesn't seem needed IMHO. Giving the terrorists what they wanted which is disrupting our lives makes them win.

No it's on the east coast. I just........*shrugs*. It doesn't seem needed IMHO. Giving the terrorists what they wanted which is disrupting our lives makes them win.
This guys right, even if they knew about this ahead of time and stopped these bombs from going off, people would still be stopping their normal lives cause of fear which is what the terrorists want hence the name.

Meaning even when the terrorists fail to kill or hurt someone, as long as they make people scared and unnerve they win which is their whole intent, to cause fear.

It's a real dick move where they win-win even when they lose.

Ivy

Leafy Irritant
I think you meant near the east coast.

Anyway it's a very touchy subject, and for all we know it could have been anyone. Personally I feel that we should acknowledge and respect the victims. I just don't think it would feel right to pretend it never happened. But maybe that's just me.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Oh Lord. That's quite a resume.
He's also got pretty massive strength, he's smacked Superman around a bit. He can regenerate much like Wolverine/Deadpool. At one point in his career I believe he became Space-Pope of the church of the three-headed dolphin god....

Ivy

Leafy Irritant
He's also got pretty massive strength, he's smacked Superman around a bit. He can regenerate much like Wolverine/Deadpool. At one point in his career I believe he became Space-Pope of the church of the three-headed dolphin god....
I don't want to pull this off topic but your avatar is amazing.

Like seriously that belongs with the Mona Lisa.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Chicago's in the middle of the country, Boston is on the northeastern coast.

I live like an hour tops from the bomb site and I don't really see the correlation in cancelling this event.