What's new

First DLC to be announced during Superman vs. Batman live stream!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My hopefuls are :
  • The Ray (ahahaha...nope ;_; )
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Dr Fate
  • Swamp Thing
  • Animal Man
  • John Constantine
  • Black Canary
  • Blue Beetle
  • Power Girl
  • Darkseid
  • Mr. Terrific
  • Firestorm
  • Lobo (dat chain/gun combo would be gooooooood)
If any of these make it in then I will be thrilled.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Only 4 hours to go! then another 2 hours for the midnight release for me!!
it's exactly midnight here already 4 more hours means at 4 am :( i need to wait till 4 - i am willing to do that for MMH - but if it's not him i will rage sooooo much

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Lobo is also
actually acknowledged somewhere in the game after Doomsday's ending. Most likely real.
well this looks a lot like Kano lol i know Doomsday's ending but there u can't see anything ecept for a long haird man in a small motorcycle really

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Event has been postponed

Injustice

4 minutes ago
In light of today's event, the Injustice Battle Arena Finale has been postponed. Please check the Injustice Facebook page for updates on when the results show will be rescheduled. Our thoughts and good wishes are with the victims and their families tonight.

Event has been postponed

Injustice

4 minutes ago
In light of today's event, the Injustice Battle Arena Finale has been postponed. Please check the Injustice Facebook page for updates on when the results show will be rescheduled. Our thoughts and good wishes are with the victims and their families tonight.
Thanks a lot evil people, you killed and injured a lot of people and as a cherry topping to the top of the shit pile caused a show that has nothing to do with it to cancel. :mad:

Ivy

Leafy Irritant
Ugh. Still getting over that damn Boston thing. My thoughts are with anyone affected by the incident. Hope everything turns out all right for you and that nobody was injured too terribly.